[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

Sooo, if what I heard earlier is true...

Well then:

upload_2016-5-15_18-51-46.png

That's always fun :lol:, if NR2003 had auto saving replays, you could have said it was rain delayed
That's what we were gunna do but couldn't decipher results. GoofyTyler stayed out and a caution came. He had a lap on the whole field right before the crash. Fate would have it, 2nd is all he can get lmao

I will be stressing every single fiber in my body to bring you all the 400 by Sunday, the 10th. It's almost a promise. It has not been a deal where it's laziness or lack of organization. It's been reliability and timing. I have kept you all waiting far too long and I know that, but trust me when I say we are doing everything we possibly can to not only bring you the promised flag-to-flag coverage, but to do it properly, professionally, and efficiently. As loyal as you all are you deserve nothing less than that. I apologize for the overly ridiculous delays and holds, but mark my damn words you will get what you were told you would get. Skype has been giving us hell, and as a result, we have been slipping out of our time frame of operation. We came within 20 laps of getting it, only to have NR crash, and no evidence of the running order. I do hope that when it finally gets where it belongs, that it will not be any less than you hoped for.

Again I sincerely apologize, and everyone on our crew will agree, we have been pushing hard to get everything to line up correctly for once.

-Nas

Well, if 4S came back, GTPFS can come back. Go Nas Go!!! haha

Also, fitting you're running the 400 now since the 4S guys just left 'Tona.

As opposed to everyone else who would post from this account :lol:

You don't know, it could be his dad for all we know. That has happened before in GTP history, hasn't it? I'm sure someone can dig those records up... :lol:

As for seeing this series come back to live, it's been too long to say the least. There is only one other GTP B-Spec NASCAR series running, but this one is the OG, the Big Dawg. I want to see it live, especially without unnecessary behind-the-scenes drama if that's possible. Just some good racing, big crashes and general fun. NR2003 isn't GTR2 when it comes to bothering players, so it shouldn't be a d:censored:k. As that LeBouf guy says;

JUST DO IT!!! (complete with screaming and over-the-top gestures)

You guys are in for a show, that's all I'm gonna say. Editing now, process going well. Sadly no super fancy graphics in the post-production edits, but I tried to make the text fancy xD

There's about 4 or 5 little breaks, if anyone wants to throw sponsorship inbetween so there's not 5 seconds of black screen, or if you have a trailer or a series or something, PM Me the file and I'll throw it into the "commercials". Two examples would be, say TIRE, sending me the series logo and a line or two to say, or, sending me a <30 sec trailer or something. The idea is short and sweet, not Loud and annoying deadline for that would ideally be by tonight/tomorrow but it depends on when rendering starts. It's not priority, it's just a little extra.

I'll make one for 4S if that's ok. :lol:

I only need a logo for the series. @RACECAR help me please. :lol:

I made a "prototype" logo for fun. Took me like five minutes to make, but it's useless as I found out there's a weird white outline that I don't know how to properly remove. :scared: Sorry if I stole your job @RACECAR :indiff:

tyHauS2.png

Back