R R4E Messages 27 Apr 7, 2006 #1 Hey guy's! I've searched and I can't find anything 'bout this... can anyone tell me what car for B-Spec racing can I use in Race of NA Sports? tanks
Hey guy's! I've searched and I can't find anything 'bout this... can anyone tell me what car for B-Spec racing can I use in Race of NA Sports? tanks
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,427 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Apr 7, 2006 #2 If you go into our Wiki, in the GT4 section there is a race database, where you can find out what opponents you are likely to face. Like this one. That may give you an idea to start with, but it's basically anything without a turbo or supercharger. Anything.
If you go into our Wiki, in the GT4 section there is a race database, where you can find out what opponents you are likely to face. Like this one. That may give you an idea to start with, but it's basically anything without a turbo or supercharger. Anything.
T4 GTR Messages 165 UK Apr 7, 2006 #4 Please remember that NA means normally aspirated and in other words non turbo or supercharged cars. Famine gave you the answer there. Cheers T4 GTR
Please remember that NA means normally aspirated and in other words non turbo or supercharged cars. Famine gave you the answer there. Cheers T4 GTR
R R4E Messages 27 Apr 7, 2006 #5 T4 GTR Please remember that NA means normally aspirated and in other words non turbo or supercharged cars. Famine gave you the answer there. Cheers T4 GTR Click to expand... Yea, I understood cya:tup:
T4 GTR Please remember that NA means normally aspirated and in other words non turbo or supercharged cars. Famine gave you the answer there. Cheers T4 GTR Click to expand... Yea, I understood cya:tup:
GT Pro Messages 3,547 Melbourne Messages GTPr01 (GT); TheGTAFather (GTA) Apr 7, 2006 #6 T4 GTR Please remember that NA means normally aspirated and in other words non turbo or supercharged cars. Famine gave you the answer there. Cheers T4 GTR Click to expand... Or, really 'Naturally Aspirated'👍 BTW doesn't that mean the same thing
T4 GTR Please remember that NA means normally aspirated and in other words non turbo or supercharged cars. Famine gave you the answer there. Cheers T4 GTR Click to expand... Or, really 'Naturally Aspirated'👍 BTW doesn't that mean the same thing