RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,286 views
Handbrake is saying an hour and 40 minutes remaining. So I'm hoping the video will be up and watchable at 1 AM. I'll post it and tag everyone as soon as I get a postable link, then I will retag everyone once I can watch it with the points standings in a spoiler.
 


Er, don't want to be that guy, but it says that the video was removed by the uploader. Was there something wrong with the video, Jah?
 
I have to reload it, GOD DAMN IT! Just gonna post the standings now with it. Don't view unless you want the race spoiled for you. Don't post spoilers until 90 minutes after the video has been up. It should be up about 3 hours from the time of this post. I'll retag everyone once I see it's up.

  1. Dodge19.png
    - 33
  2. Ford.png
    - 31.5
  3. bowtiechevrolet_stacked_md_5in_cmyk.png
    - 30.125
  4. pontiac.png
    - 26.875
  5. Plymouth208.png
    - 26
 
Last edited:
I have to reload it, GOD DAMN IT! Just gonna post the standings now with it. Don't view unless you want the race spoiled for you. Don't post spoilers until 90 minutes after the video has been up. It should be up about 3 hours from the time of this post. I'll retag everyone once I see it's up.

  1. Dodge19.png
    - 33
  2. Ford.png
    - 31.5
  3. bowtiechevrolet_stacked_md_5in_cmyk.png
    - 30.125
  4. pontiac.png
    - 26.875
  5. Plymouth208.png
    - 26

The video isn't working :(
 
For points should I do a spoiler?
What do you mean, I've posted the points already in the spoilers below the race video if that's what you're asking
 
What do you mean, I've posted the points already in the spoilers below the race video if that's what you're asking
No if we're gonna talk about the points.
 
Can someone tell me in a spoiler the winners so far? I haven't been able to see any races but the first one.
 
On the upload front, it's at 60 percent, with 91 minutes left according to YouTube
 
There's gonna be some rivalries after you guys have watched this race :lol:

  1. Dodge19.png
    - 33
  2. Ford.png
    - 31.5
  3. bowtiechevrolet_stacked_md_5in_cmyk.png
    - 30.125
  4. pontiac.png
    - 26.875
  5. Plymouth208.png
    - 26
Don't know why it took so long to process
 
Holy crap, one hour!? It's like watching a real NASCAR race, with no narwhals in between! Amazing... :eek:

Well, I'll hold the spoiler-y information until I see the whole darn thing, which will probably take a while (I have dinner at 8:00 pm local time, so as you can guess, it won't be long until I'm summoned to have said dinner...)
 
Holy crap, one hour!? It's like watching a real NASCAR race, with no narwhals in between! Amazing... :eek:

Well, I'll hold the spoiler-y information until I see the whole darn thing, which will probably take a while (I have dinner at 8:00 pm local time, so as you can guess, it won't be long until I'm summoned to have said dinner...)
I turned on ads for the full NASCAR experience :lol:, don't care about making money, only for the experience. Wish I could put on mid rolls for the commercials :lol:
 
I turned on ads for the full NASCAR experience :lol:, don't care about making money, only for the experience. Wish I could put on mid rolls for the commercials :lol:

Oh screw you. :lol:

Ok, so I actually paused mid-race to log in again, and post this. So far, all I have to say is:

Well, I was doing well, until some smartass decided to send me into a wall. :irked:
It seems that the agression was turned up to Maldonado for this race, because so far I've seen not one, not two, not three, but FOUR caution periods. At one point, it seems that all drivers just went "Ah, f:censored: it" and started to do PIT manouvers to anyone in their sights. And here I was, speaking about the quietness of Daytona accident-wise... Guess I should've kept my mouth shut. :lol:

And god only knows how will this race end...
 
Oh screw you. :lol:

Ok, so I actually paused mid-race to log in again, and post this. So far, all I have to say is:

Well, I was doing well, until some smartass decided to send me into a wall. :irked:
It seems that the agression was turned up to Maldonado for this race, because so far I've seen not one, not two, not three, but FOUR caution periods. At one point, it seems that all drivers just went "Ah, f:censored: it" and started to do PIT manouvers to anyone in their sights. And here I was, speaking about the quietness of Daytona accident-wise... Guess I should've kept my mouth shut. :lol:

And god only knows how will this race end...
Daytona was run at 97% as any more and they would hit the wall every turn. This one was at 104% :lol:
 
Daytona was run at 97% as any more and they would hit the wall every turn. This one was at 104% :lol:

Jesus, Jahgee, you did this on purpose. People won't be happy when they see the race, haha... :lol: Bristol is far crazier than Daytona, it seems.
 
Only feedback I saw from Daytona was that the racing was boring, so I fixed that :lol:

That's hardly what I'd call a "fix", you crazy New Yorker. Unless your idea of a "fix" is related to fixing prices for scrap dealers... :lol:
 
I had at 106 during testing, but half the time they wouldn't finish a lap :lol:
 
I had at 106 during testing, but half the time they wouldn't finish a lap :lol:

That's not entirely surprising either, considering the race I saw so far... I guess the 106% is reserved for that other crazy plan of yours. You know, that race that might end up becoming a flatout Demolition Derby? :lol:
 
That's not entirely surprising either, considering the race I saw so far... I guess the 106% is reserved for that other crazy plan of yours. You know, that race that might end up becoming a flatout Demolition Derby? :lol:
Piggz Stadium is going to be at 110%, no cautions no damage and adaptive speed (Rubberbanding) and the drivers will all be set to 100/100 aggression
 
Piggz Stadium is going to be at 110%, no cautions no damage and adaptive speed (Rubberbanding) and the drivers will all be set to 100/100 aggression

Oh boy, that's a recipe for downright disaster. Bring on the tow trucks! Even with no damage, there will be scrap metal all over the dang stadium...
 
So how many people actually watched the video :lol:? For those who have, what are your thoughts on the more aggressive AI compared to Daytona?
 
So how many people actually watched the video :lol:? For those who have, what are your thoughts on the more aggressive AI compared to Daytona?
If by watched you mean skipped to the end, then yes. I watched it. I honestly don't really care about the A.I at this point.
 
So how many people actually watched the video :lol:? For those who have, what are your thoughts on the more aggressive AI compared to Daytona?
All I can tell is that my AI sucks.:lol:
 
I thought they drove quite well. By chance could you make shorten the videos a little?
 
Back