Race With GT Academy Winners, FIA Finalists, and YouTubers

Qualification period is now OVER.

I will be sending messages to those who have put in a lap to see which race you would like to enter into. Fastest gets first choice.

I will also be running a practice room on Thursday at around 8pm EST with short races at each of the tracks. Anyone is welcome to come and practice and test connection and anything else.

Please make sure you have me added as a friend on PSN: AMS_Redline

Be sure to read all the information about the event, especially the race day procedures.

Tomorrow is race day!

Some small updates before we go racing though:
-Please be sure AMS_Redline is on your friends list
-BoP was updated, please check the new values
-Please be sure to understand the race day procedures to avoid any confusion during the event
-It is important for you to be in the race lobby at least 30 minutes before the designated start time
-Qualifying will be limited to Racing Hard tires with no wear, but the race with be Hards or Medium
-Tire wear has changed from 7x to 6x

All 3 races will be broadcast to twitch.tv/dizzyfunk

Last edited:
General Rules:

- Please try to avoid racing contact, if contact is made please be a gentleman and let the racer back by you
- Please do not make the lobby wait for you, ensure proper internet connection before entering the lobby
- Please have good sportsmanship and conduct in this thread, the race lobby, and anywhere else during the duration of this event
- Lapped Cars are expected to move out of the way for the leaders, failure to do so will lead to a time penalty added at the end of the race.

Live-streams and Links:
twitch.tv/dizzyfunk

Last edited:
Well that 1st race didn't go quite to plan :)

1st lap had a big accident ahead of me and I had nowhere to go(didn't react fast enough). Ended up 20 secs off the lead by the time I had recovered, so that was pretty much the end of it. Managed to catch up to a couple of people and had a good race with them, but I was always out of sync with them so ended up not making much progress (unsurprising considering the high quality of drivers).

Thought I might catch AMS_Redline towards the end, but came out just behind DodgeLamb on my last stint, and there was no way I was going to try and un-lap myself and potentially hit him ala Ocon. I had much better tyres than him so just sat behind him for the last 8 laps or so. Was fun pretending that I was anywhere near as fast as him :)

Thanks for race everyone, and for organising it.

Well that 1st race didn't go quite to plan :)

1st lap had a big accident ahead of me and I had nowhere to go(didn't react fast enough). Ended up 20 secs off the lead by the time I had recovered, so that was pretty much the end of it. Managed to catch up to a couple of people and had a good race with them, but I was always out of sync with them so ended up not making much progress (unsurprising considering the high quality of drivers).

Thought I might catch AMS_Redline towards the end, but came out just behind DodgeLamb on my last stint, and there was no way I was going to try and un-lap myself and potentially hit him ala Ocon. I had much better tyres than him so just sat behind him for the last 8 laps or so. Was fun pretending that I was anywhere near as fast as him :)

Thanks for race everyone, and for organising it.

I was trying my hardest not to get unlapped on my really worn tires :lol:

At least lapped cars were ghosted, so you had no way of interfering with me there. Was a really fun race!

Many thanks for organising the event, thoroughly enjoyed it and hope I can take part in future ones!

If anyone's interested I streamed the race from my POV:

Back