04Nissan350Z
But, don't race the same race over again cause rumor has it they won't give u more points.
That seems to be Correct! 👍 I've used
B-Spec the most for the "Cash Cow"
German Touring Car Championship & noticed the last few rounds that there has been no increase in
B-Spec points.
An interesting thread going here but I feel I must really add my 2 cents worth.
IMHO I think you're all "Over Thinking" the whole
B-Spec deal. I'll quote my examples & then my conclusion:
TOYOYTA 88C-V Race Car (MINOLTA) '89
at LeSarthe 24 Hours: "I" could walk away from the competiton with
NO Mods except for tyres but my
B-Spec Driver drove off the end of the Mulsanne Straight
EVERY LAP!
Toyota GT-1 Race Car (Black) at LeSarthe 24 Hours: Same exact scenario as above except, I could hit 259-264 MPH thru the "Kink" while the
B-Spec 
could never go above 225 MPH!
Then picking up a little "Clue" I found in another Forum I returned
ALL the Settings to "Default." Used the
Toyota GT-1 Race Car (Black) again & won by a bit over 4 Laps.
NOT ONCE did it go off into the Sand!
Next I used the
FORD GT Concept '02 won at
Tsukuba Circuit / Wet with only a Tyre swap (I'm NOT 100% sure about the tyres & can not check ATM) but I know there were
NO Upgrades &
NO Tuning. Won the
4 Hours of Nurburgring quite handily.
As stated I've done the
German Touring Car Championship numerous times as per the instructions. Then I used the same "Well Worn" Ride to do the
24 Hours of Nurburgring. Won easily, again w/
NO Tuning!
Right now I'm using a Used
"Black" MAZDA 737b at the
Fuji 1000KMs. In the preview I saw some top flyte machinery so added a turbo & changed the tyres. Drove a few Laps to adjust ONLY the Final Drive. Then using a "Clue" found in this thread I let the
B-Spec driver Practice for 4-5 Laps. I've run the ENTIRE RACE at
Setting #5/"Overtake" & he's NOT ONCE made a false move! 👍 Currently on Lap #215 of 228 & 7 Laps up on everyone. 👍
"MY" CONCLUSION: The
B-Spec guy CAN drive well w/
"STOCK SETTINGS" BUT can
NOT drive worth a 🤬 if you've altered them in any major way!
THANX for wading thru all this! 👍 Hope it makes some sense
...O.G.
BTW: I only have about
4600 B-Spec points!