Racing against best lap vs session best lap

• Thread starter Sybawoods
  • 8 comments
Sybawoods
Is there any setting one can adjust for the HUD to show your time against your all time best lap for a particular car / track combination, for ghosts, split times, etc?
It always seems to default to your session best time, which has it's usefulness, but can be misleading when you're chasing a hotlap.

In iRacing, for e.g., you can cycle between tracking progress against an all time best lap, session best lap, optimal lap, and so forth.

Is there any setting one can adjust for the HUD to show your time against your all time best lap for a particular car / track combination, for ghosts, split times, etc?
It always seems to default to your session best time, which has it's usefulness, but can be misleading when you're chasing a hotlap.

In iRacing, for e.g., you can cycle between tracking progress against an all time best lap, session best lap, optimal lap, and so forth.

I always save my best lap on sport mode qualifying then in future you can load it as a ghost

Not without saving it. Even if you just pause and restart the lap you lose your splits. However the ghost remains. So why can't they leave the splits? Stupid.

The page is kinda bugged tho, vehicle‘s best never actually shows the best time I‘ve set with the car and opt. time also usually is off. I‘m not sure about the splits tho

You can press up on the D-Pad (or whatever you use to change TCS value up/down while in car) to change between Session time and Car best time for the track. Although I find car best time to be off sometimes.

I never knew this - thanks!

You can press up on the D-Pad (or whatever you use to change TCS value up/down while in car) to change between Session time and Car best time for the track. Although I find car best time to be off sometimes.

Huh? But like you said it just adjusts TC, do i have to enable this somewhere?

Back