racing gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter beepbeephonk
  • 12 comments
  • 587 views
Messages
17
United Kingdom
uk
Messages
candykaiser
does anyone have any spare racing gear they could give me for free please? im not meaning the fancy ones, just the bog standard.
 
You want suits and helmets?
 
yeah, sorry should have said that

had a check and the only thing i can offer back to anyone is horns 239,222,242. started new game as data corrupted but thats fine, just miss the suits and helmets lol
 
Last edited:
yeah, sorry should have said that

had a check and the only thing i can offer back to anyone is horns 239,222,242. started new game as data corrupted but thats fine, just miss the suits and helmets lol

Can you tell me what the colors of the GTO and the Alfa from your OCD please?
 
passion red on gto and rosso proteo metallizzato
 
passion red on gto and rosso proteo metallizzato

Thanks for checking but I don't need those. Send a FR to four_chipotle and I will send you some Jeff Gordon suits if you like.
 
Whats the color of your Mugen in your OCD. If its what I need and still 0/0/0, I have 50 random suites and helmets for you.
 
Sorry, got that one. Thanks anyway.
 
thank you very much!! very kind of you :)
 
Back