thefraggle Messages 776 Guildford Messages GTP_thefraggle Apr 24, 2008 #1 I will be racing online very very shortly and was wondering if anybody else will be about in the near future. I am r607 and look forwards to seeing someone of you there soon
I will be racing online very very shortly and was wondering if anybody else will be about in the near future. I am r607 and look forwards to seeing someone of you there soon
speedthrill Messages 1,246 belgium Messages bertvw Apr 24, 2008 #2 You should check the PAL online thread Post there from now as we aal are from Europe and post our invitations there! UK is still a part from Europe whether you like it or not (referring to the fact you guys drive on the left and hate the euro)
You should check the PAL online thread Post there from now as we aal are from Europe and post our invitations there! UK is still a part from Europe whether you like it or not (referring to the fact you guys drive on the left and hate the euro)
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,150 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Apr 24, 2008 #3 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105613 Lets keep all threads like this in the one place. Thanks.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105613 Lets keep all threads like this in the one place. Thanks.