Racing Suits

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gyro1780
  • 11 comments
  • 2,933 views
Messages
302
England
Surrey
Messages
Spoox777
I searched but didn't find what i wanted so here is my question. How do i win racing suits? All i ever win are helmets. I've done every seasonal race loads of times but every time my prize is a helmet. Where are the suits?
 
That's odd because I've won the occasional suit in the seasonals. I usually get a helmets and suits of similar colors. Are you golding the races? I'd say keep trying or trade on the forum for suits you want :/
 
I know that the Nurburgring Super GT seasonal and Cape Ring Super GT seasonal offers suits.
 
The Ferrari seasonals are different in that all races gift a helmet for 1st but the other new seasonals give one or the other - 2nd & 4th races are suits. The seasonals that were added before suits and helmets don't give either as a prize.

You've got to come first through.
 
In the newer seasonal events, you can earn the suits by winning the 2nd or 4th race.
 
The British Seasonal has suits for Cote d' Azur and the Ring.

I have a million helmets but only a few suits.
 
Do the Honda Seasonal around Toky R246. That will fill you're surplus of Racing Suits.
 
In the newer seasonal events, you can earn the suits by winning the 2nd or 4th race.

Useful info. Thanks. I was actually wondering the same thing. I've loads of lids but no where near as many suits.
 
How do you change your A-spec driver's suit and helmet. I can change my B-spec driver's-uniform but can't figure out how to change my A-spec one.
 
darksky1984
How do you change your A-spec driver's suit and helmet. I can change my B-spec driver's-uniform but can't figure out how to change my A-spec one.

You click on your profile picture in gt mode and in there you can change your outfit.
 
Useful info. Thanks. I was actually wondering the same thing. I've loads of lids but no where near as many suits.

Yup. Just check the newer Seasonal Events. Anything newer than the Expert Seasonal. You'll know if they're either helmets or suits because there will be a birthday Gift icon that tells you what you can get.
 
Ive got a Helmet coming 1st in the 1st,3rd & 5th races of each event,and a Suit finishing 1st in the 2nd and 4th race of each event.
 
Back