Racing Wheel

  • Thread starter Thread starter NGHTMRES
  • 8 comments
  • 1,322 views
It says it is in the product description, read the reviews on Amazon and see what people say about the product. Do try to get a Logitech Driving Force GT, if you can, you will have a great wheel, It's twice as expensive, but the quality and compatibility are the best!
 
Is this compatible with GT6 and good quality?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FB5R1AQ/?tag=gtplanet-20
I think this is your key feature right here:

Thrustmaster bungee cord exclusive system provided for realistic resistance; Central clamping system with wide jaws for optimal stability with all desk and table types
Looks like it's using bungee cords for the force feedback. Yeah, avoid that.

I used a DFGT for the first two years of GT5 and it was a good basic wheel to get started on force feedback wheels. Gives you a real feel for the car and you can be really fast with it. Many of the fastest drivers I've run across are using the DFGT, including GTA qualifiers. The only downside I can see are the small shifter buttons, it's a bit loud, and no clutch/shifter. The pedals are also quite light and I used some bungee cords to give them some more feel and a sponge ball behind the brake which many people do. It's a common DFGT mod.

Go with the DFGT...you won't regret it.
 
I think this is your key feature right here:

Looks like it's using bungee cords for the force feedback. Yeah, avoid that.

I used a DFGT for the first two years of GT5 and it was a good basic wheel to get started on force feedback wheels. Gives you a real feel for the car and you can be really fast with it. Many of the fastest drivers I've run across are using the DFGT, including GTA qualifiers. The only downside I can see are the small shifter buttons, it's a bit loud, and no clutch/shifter. The pedals are also quite light and I used some bungee cords to give them some more feel and a sponge ball behind the brake which many people do. It's a common DFGT mod.

Go with the DFGT...you won't regret it.
Bam:tup:
 
I guess the upside is you can get replacement parts at the local hardware store:lol:

3120dat.jpg
 
As everybody else says, save up a bit longer and get a DFGT. It's worth it. ;)
 
I'm going to second what everyone else is saying. The wheel you linked doesn't have any force feedback, so you won't have much feel at all with it. The force feedback of GT6 is really quite good and adds a lot to the game; I think it would just be a shame to buy a wheel that didn't give you that.
 
I have a Logitech Driving Force Pro I'm looking to get rid of. It's an older wheel, but has only a few hours of use on it. PM me if you're interested.
 
Is this compatible with GT6 and good quality?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FB5R1AQ/?tag=gtplanet-20

As described , It is cheap "bungie cord" (on PS3) excuse for a steering wheel with Ferrari license and it is not officialy supported in GT , so it will bring you more problems than enjoyement. For same price ,you can get second hand DFGT or buy new one for arround 130-150€ (if you find it) . Now , if you're in that price range (150€) you can even get some second hand G-25 .
 
Back