How did you use racing softs? I haven't been able to use them at all, anywhere. I heard they become available in the Super license races...any input would great.
I used the Jag XKR-S (after first trying the Pagani Huarya or whatever it's called and the V12 Aston) but i was forced to turn both ABS and T/C up to about 8 respectively. I may have turned ASM on too. The driving aids were probably instrumental in my victory but, hey, it was raining.
I believe rain masters is the one series outside the super ones that allows racing softs. They give way more grip than inters or wets even on 100% wet track.
I believe rain masters is the one series outside the super ones that allows racing softs. They give way more grip than inters or wets even on 100% wet track.
I believe rain masters is the one series outside the super ones that allows racing softs. They give way more grip than inters or wets even on 100% wet track.
hmm...I wonder if this was the track that I did use the softs. I remember when I first raced that series, I could've sworn that I had used the racing softs but since I couldn't use the racing softs anywhere else, I thought I was going crazy. Then I was told racing softs don't become available until the Super license races.
I used my ZR1, I have all the power mods so I turned the power limter all the way down. On the last race I had to install a wing and put the downforce all the way up but it worked well.