Wallj Messages 139 United States Messages Littledog454 Jan 14, 2012 #1 Have 2 unopened rally and historic rally car tickets. I don't want them so I want to trade for either cars or other tickets. Let me know
Have 2 unopened rally and historic rally car tickets. I don't want them so I want to trade for either cars or other tickets. Let me know
Kawafoofs Messages 265 Messages Kawafoofs Jan 14, 2012 #2 I am looking for the historic rally. Check my garage for any trade
Wallj Messages 139 United States Messages Littledog454 Jan 14, 2012 #3 would you trade your level 21 ticket?
H helgso Messages 69 Iceland Messages Helgso Jan 14, 2012 #4 I will accept either or both the tickets. In return I can give you lvl tickets 20, 21, 22 or 23 or a tradable car of your choice from my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/32380
I will accept either or both the tickets. In return I can give you lvl tickets 20, 21, 22 or 23 or a tradable car of your choice from my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/32380
Wallj Messages 139 United States Messages Littledog454 Jan 15, 2012 #5 helgso I will accept either or both the tickets. In return I can give you lvl tickets 20, 21, 22 or 23 or a tradable car of your choice from my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/32380 Click to expand... Would you trade your level 21 and 23 tickets? I really need those
helgso I will accept either or both the tickets. In return I can give you lvl tickets 20, 21, 22 or 23 or a tradable car of your choice from my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/32380 Click to expand... Would you trade your level 21 and 23 tickets? I really need those
H helgso Messages 69 Iceland Messages Helgso Jan 15, 2012 #6 Wallj Would you trade your level 21 and 23 tickets? I really need those Click to expand... Sure. Check your Private Messages (PM, in the top right corner of the site) for details.
Wallj Would you trade your level 21 and 23 tickets? I really need those Click to expand... Sure. Check your Private Messages (PM, in the top right corner of the site) for details.