Rally Cars & Pontiacs WANTED!! 1000+ Paints AVAILABLE!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jitcup
  • 74 comments
  • 4,287 views
a friend of mine give-me a golden color
tks
 
Hello jitcup we have traded already:)

I would like matte white, matte orange and matte green but i do not have any cars you would like.

Is there one i could buy you?
 
Hello jitcup we have traded already:)

I would like matte white, matte orange and matte green but i do not have any cars you would like.

Is there one i could buy you?

yeah buddy,of course i remember u :) u dont have MyGT.net huh?i think u should do one,for sure it'll come in handy for you when it comes to trading :)
 
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
- Acura HSC Concept '04
- Honda HSC '03
- Saleen S7 '02
- Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car
- Honda NSX-R Concept '01
- Mitsubishi PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car '03
- Mitsubishi PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85
- Pagani Zonda C12 '00
- Pagani Zonda C12S '00
All those available after the 15th ;)
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-Pagani Zonda C12 '00
-Pagani Zonda C12S '00
-Acura/Honda HSC '03/'04
All of these above are ready to be traded on the 13th. (tomorrow)

I want to trade it/them for matte red and brown please.
PM me if it's a deal.

Regards
 
Does Azzuro Acqua Marina even exist???
 
I have all of the standard aston martins so let me know which ones you need.
 
If still available I'd like the Chrome paints I'd be willing to trade a standard Aston Martin Vanquish
 
I will trade you a caterham seven fireblade for matte black and matte orange :)
 
wanted updated,2 slots before reset :)
 
Hello jitcup, are you still looking for mercs?
 
No sorry i cant trade just now, but i would give you it as soon as i get a chance(sat prob)and you just drop the paint off when you can.

Say 3 mattes?
 
No sorry i cant trade just now, but i would give you it as soon as i get a chance(sat prob)and you just drop the paint off when you can.

Say 3 mattes?

PM sent :)
 
I'm looking for these:
Maziora Andromedall
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora Seyfert

Any other paints you need in exchange? I can't send a car until after 3/25 and would rather try to get those paints by trading paints. Let me know, thanks.
 
I'm looking for these:
Maziora Andromedall
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora Seyfert

Any other paints you need in exchange? I can't send a car until after 3/25 and would rather try to get those paints by trading paints. Let me know, thanks.

check your inbox :)
 
3 SLOTS open guys,thank you in advance :)
 
Hello, are you still chasing all the cars in the original post?
 
bmw 120d
 
Last edited:
Carbon R for Silver Chrome? :)
 
Back