Rally intermediate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uscbryan
  • 4 comments
  • 870 views
Messages
331
Messages
Usc_trojan949
I pass the snow no problem. Silver in dirt and nothing close on Tarmac. Any advice Tarmac and dirt?

Thank u
 
i was over 2mins ahead on snow(evo rally car), the same for tarmac(i used a s2k race car), but can't get anywhere on dirt...same problem for the loeb challenge. I rocked the dirt in GT4, so i dunno what changed.
 
Lightness and power but not too light or you wont get traction
 
please tell me there are no more rally races other than what's in the special events section? Such a boring and time consuming "sport". Uggg
 
I'm the same, easy golds on dirt and snow, on tarmac I'm using a TVR Tamora, 345hp / 1060kg or so, and I'm not even remotely close. Not making any huge mistakes, not as quick as I perhaps could be, but I'm a looong way off.
 
Back