Rally Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRacer2010
  • 11 comments
  • 515 views
Messages
728
Canada
Calgary & UK
Messages
Ask me
Im looking for Intermediate Rally ticket
Do you have one to trade
Looking to have the ticket today hope someone has one
 
I have plenty of rally cars unless you really want a ticket or unused car
 
Totzke8
I have plenty of rally cars unless you really want a ticket or unused car

Most Rallycars are untradeable because the most are above 1mil.
 
Most Rallycars are untradeable because the most are above 1mil.

Mate,all of the 90's rally cars are tradeable(apart from the Escudo).
 
i love gt5
Most Rallycars are untradeable because the most are above 1mil.

Good point but the more modern cars are
 
Rob192005
Mate,all of the 90's rally cars are tradeable(apart from the Escudo).

But thats the 90's there are more years where they made in and they are damn expensive. Like the Stratos or Renault 5 Maxi Turbo.
 
Yeah,but they're from a different ticket.👍 he wants the middle one,those Group B cars come from the expert one.
 
Yeah look at the prices in the ocd
 
Thanks to all who replied I'm just looking for the intermediate ticket I Wont be opening it
 
Ah well I don't have that anymore I traded em both yonks ago sorry.:(
 
Are you talking about rally base ticket.
Do you have any level tickets.
Interested in 4 5 or 6.
Can trade now.
 
Yes base rally ivdcsent u you pm
 
Back