Disturbing Member
Premium
United Kingdom
Liverpool
CARBOYXJR
#raig.png

#rxprologue.png

Last edited:
Pending timeslot, I'm totally in for this. I'll have to get the car, but when I do.... Orange.

P.S., I found this via the Introduce your series thread. :D I'm glad it's serving its intended purpose.

Hello everyone!

Apologies for not being as active on this as I'd like to be - I've been a little busy recently. I'm hoping to find a timeslot that works for us all, but for now I'm focusing on getting some of the finer details together. Expect a lot more info in the next week or so - and a mini test series to begin in a month or so (or whenever we have a suitable grid).

#RALLYASTON lives! With everything beginning to die down, I have finally had some time to plan things. I will try to set up the odd weekend lobby over the next few weeks, with a varying timeslot, just to get a feel for the car and the tracks.

Since ToCA and GPL are in the way, and they both run at the same time, we can work a schedule for when they're finished - i.e December-ish.

Ohmygodthishasntgonetoplan.jpg

Err, school commitments getting in the way again, and exams, and Christmas, and it really has fallen apart. :indiff:

But I hold out hope, and since there are several VGT's with dirt/snow tyres, we could see something a bit better planned. Commitment is still an issue, we need more interest really...

#rxprologue.png

This is our first night of official testing.

The lobby will be a series of full-length Heats, along with Finals simulations. We will be running from around 19:00 GMT to 20:30 GMT.

All questions are welcome - see you there. ;)

[/QUOTE]
All questions are welcome[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Will there be cheese and crackers?

It happened.

I can report that the one race that took place was very good. The problem we encountered was there were only two people there.

We need a recruitment drive. Like, badly.

Tagging @nascarfan1400 here, since the RACE fun run series has had a one-off run in these, which got me thinking:

Would it seem a sensible thing to do if we just ran this series over there? As some kind of spin-off?

Back