Random Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter ildd
  • 35 comments
  • 1,019 views
Messages
7,364
United States
Houston, TX
Messages
ryandude2448
Winner will receive a random prize. Will be announced whenever i send the prize(s).
Question-What is the car in my avatar?(Please name the model)
hints-
it's German
It has aftermarket rims
Bonus points-(yes/no answer) Do i dislike this car?

Answer-Car is a 2002 Mercedes c240
I both like and dislike it
 
Last edited:
The car is a Mercedes-Benz and you like it :)
 
I'm gonna go one further and say it's an C-class.and yeah you like it.
 
Need you guys to be a little more specific.
 
I'm going to guess c180? probably wrong
 
Could you put a bigger version of the car and is it on GT5 ?
 
No it's not in GT5 no C-class is,I will say C200 Kompresser
 
2012-01-21161233.jpg
 
C32? wait how many guesses does everyone get?
 
Mercedes Benz Cl Class 600 ?
 
C32? wait how many guesses does everyone get?

unlimited, but person A must wait until 2 other people(EX. Person B and C) have guessed(also 1 guess per post)
 
C320? I don't think it's a diesel...
 
Nobody has it yet.
 
OK, new hint.
it's 2002.
 
C class Kompressor and u hate it. ;)
 
My final guess is C240 sedan.
 
You like it :D

Well I was going to say that you like it cause you wouldn't have it as your avatar if you didn't.
 
Oops , sorry I thought the bonus question was for all :S
 
Well I was going to say that you like it cause you wouldn't have it as your avatar if you didn't.

Well, the correct answer was :both.
I dislike it because-
it handles wierd
it's harder to turn compared to the other 5 cars i've driven
it's really small

I like it because-
it's my 1st car(i'm 16)
It's a Mercedes, so every girl automatically loves it
 
a Merc at 16 lucky you.👍
 
What were his parents smoking!:crazy:

We've had it since 2004, and my parents both have their own cars, ssooo...

also, don't worry... it only has 163 HP :(
 
soo did I won your Toyota ARISTO 3.0V '91 ?
 
Back