Random Facts about Yourself

• Thread starter rollazn
  • 3,228 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
rollazn
I’m not sure if there was a thread like this before – I searched and nothing came up.

Just like the title of the thread state – post random fact(s) about yourself.

I am mostly always bored – because I have no life. 👎

Your turn.

Sage
I like rats.

I can’t stand rats – and I’m sure they aren’t that fond of me either.

I really hate spiders – just like I hate rats.

I also hate VipFREAK – because he farted and the worst thing of all - he told me.

Umm, I have 6 pets, 5 birds and a lizard, umm I've tried to kill myself twice, umm I frequently cut myself, I've been having a schitty life at the moment, but on a happier not, umm, I guess there isn't.

ND4SPD
Umm, I have 6 pets, 5 birds and a lizard, umm I've tried to kill myself twice, umm I frequently cut myself, I've been having a schitty life at the moment, but on a happier not, umm, I guess there isn't.

Sounds like you're "emo". :ouch:

I KID I KID!!

I like mice. I guess I am apathetic towards rats.

Also, I have a really bad Farmer's tan right now...

rollazn
Sounds like you're "emo". :ouch:

I KID I KID!!

I like emo music, but thats not the reason why I'm like this. I used to be a happy funny guy. Now I'm living in an artificial world filled with unhappiness.

rollazn
I can’t stand rats – and I’m sure they aren’t that fond of me either.

I really hate spiders – just like I hate rats.
I normally don't like spiders too much (I prefer 6-legged Arthropoda, thank you very much), but I love jumping spiders – I'll gladly let them crawl over me.

How can one not like rats? :D All the cute furriness of hamsters and rabbits and mice, but considerably smarter and friendlier.

ND4SPD
I used to be a happy funny guy. Now I'm living in an artificial world filled with unhappiness.
Well, listening to Manson won't exactly put you in a better mood. Maybe you'd cheer up if you listened to some They Might Be Giants. 👍

*sunshine lolipops and rainbows.........*

I think its making me want to kill myself even more....

ND4SPD
I like emo music, but thats not the reason why I'm like this. I used to be a happy funny guy. Now I'm living in an artificial world filled with unhappiness.
I don't know if it's my place to give you an advice. Let's just say if I was in your shoes, I'd relax little bit. Focus on the "happy" & "funny", and stop taking things too seriously. :) Are you over 18? If you are, just take a break and just play for a while. If you aren't 18 yet, just hang in there. Once you become an adult, the real fun begins!

My random fact: I really like basketball.

Sage
Well, listening to Manson won't exactly put you in a better mood. Maybe you'd cheer up if you listened to some They Might Be Giants. 👍
Works for me! :D

cereal is my faviroute food as long as theres no nuts in it..
i hate nuts (apart from my own)
i think hairy legs look silly so i shave mine :D

I am currently sitting about 5 meters away from my schools fence.

Blake

my left index fingernail has roulghly grown 1mm since i last bite it..

I have really hairy legs.

I like them that way. Only women and cyclists shave their legs.

Errrr..... They are "Football" players.

I don't think I understand your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back