RandomAccesMind Photography

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by TheNeos, Sep 28, 2014.

1. TheNeos

TheNeos

Hey everybody, here I'll be posting my best photos. I use the GT6 photomode as an escape from the fact that I don't have a real camera. So until I have enough money to become a real photographer, GT6 will do. What I'll post here can also be found on my blog on Tumblr at www.tumblr.com/blog/randomaccessmind
    Thanks for stopping by.

CTznOfTime and cruzthemaster like this.
  2. TheNeos

TheNeos

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_4.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_5.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_6.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_7.jpg
    Let's start with one of my dream cars. The Trueno is more famous, but I like the Levin more.

3. TheNeos

TheNeos

Matterhorn Rotenboden_2.jpg Matterhorn Rotenboden_3.jpg Matterhorn Rotenboden_4.jpg Matterhorn Rotenboden_5.jpg Matterhorn Rotenboden_6.jpg

But if you are a Trueno person, here you go. This is my girlfriend's car, she chose wheels and color, can't go wrong with a panda Trueno.

4. TheNeos

TheNeos

Fuji Speedway F_1.jpg Fuji Speedway F_2.jpg Fuji Speedway F.jpg Tsukuba Circuit_4.jpg Gemasolar.jpg

Now, to step it up a little bit, here's a 1138hp time attack GT-R that can lap Tsukuba in 50" flat with room for improvement, since it's a little hard to control with a joystick. It's still under fine tuning, but I know that once it's finished, it will shred every track it races on.

5. cruzthemaster

cruzthemaster

Well your girlfriend has good taste :lol: Welcome! Great start to your gallery with some nice shots. Good compositions and angles. You might want to try editing your photos with photoshop or with free software, like Gimp. The 3rd andlast shots with the white trueno are very nice. Good job mate :tup:

CTznOfTime likes this.
  6. TheNeos

TheNeos

Thanks mate. Give me one sec and I'll post the 240sx she made, she's not a car maniac as I am, but she has good taste indeed :lol: Yeah I know I should edit them, I have Photoshop, but I usually directly upload from my phone on Tumblr without editing. I think I will for my new shots. For now I have a lot of "old" work to post. Thanks for liking my stuff btw :tup:

CTznOfTime and cruzthemaster like this.
  7. TheNeos

TheNeos

Città delle Arti e delle Scienze (notte)_1.jpg Città delle Arti e delle Scienze (notte)_2.jpg Città delle Arti e delle Scienze (notte)_3.jpg Città delle Arti e delle Scienze (notte).jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_1.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_2.jpg

To prove even further that my girlfriend has good taste, here's her 240sx, complete with action shots from her drift practice.

8. TheNeos

TheNeos

Mazda RX7 3.jpg Mazda RX7 4.jpg Mazda RX7 6.jpg Mazda RX7 7.jpg Mazda RX7 8.jpg Mazda RX7 2.jpg High Speed Ring.jpg Mazda RX7 1.jpg High Speed Ring_7.jpg Mazda RX7 5.jpg High Speed Ring_8.jpg High Speed Ring_4.jpg High Speed Ring_6.jpg

There are two cars I want in real life. One is a Levin, the other one is a Mazda Rx7 FD3S. Thanks to Gran Turismo, I already know how it will look. The colour is from the new Stingray, with bright white wheels for contrast. IRL it will have, haters prepare, air suspensions! That way I will be able to slam it when I park, and also to ride at a more confortable height. I won't use it as a drift car, that's for sure. Enjoy this set, with a couple of bonus image form a photoshoot I organized online a little while ago. You don't often see an Rx7 drifting door to door with an expensive Ferrari. I guess only in Gran Turismo.

9. TheNeos

TheNeos

Circuito de la Sierra_1.jpg Circuito de la Sierra_2.jpg Circuito de la Sierra_3.jpg Circuito de la Sierra_4.jpg Circuito de la Sierra.jpg
    I had some more photos of my Time Attack GT-R. I'm getting the hang at it, it's no more a suicide missile that only wants to go overspeed every turn and send me either in a gravel pit if I'm lucky, or against a wall, which is quite unfortunate when you're trying to get a clean replay to shoot some photos. In fact I couldn't complete an entire lap of Sierra because at an hairpin I span off and slammed on the small concrete walls, resulting in a scratched hood. Nevertheless, I tried to make the most out of what I had as video material. Seeing a 1138hp car on a back road is no ordinary sight after all. I still haven't tried to edit any of my photos, but as soon as I get a new set, I'll try not to ruin anything with my lack of skills. Enojy and let me know what you think.

10. TheNeos

TheNeos

Ronda_1.jpg Ronda_2.jpg Ronda_3.jpg Special Stage Route 5_6.jpg
    When speaking of classic Japanese cars, the first Fairlady Z should pop in your mind pretty fast. I liked this car since from when I first saw it in GT4, my first Gran Turismo game, but I could never give it the colour I wanted, or find the right rims in the right colour. I had a red one on watanabes, but they were so small it ended at the bottom of my garage and I never used. I couldn't make it as I wanted, so I forgot about it, waiting for the right moment. And that moment came with GT6. When I buy a car, I spend a lot of time customizing the exterior of it, because for me, every car has a color that matches it, same with wheels, so until I have found this combo, the car is not ready. Then it's time for performance upgrades. On a classic car, the best choice is a classic wheel. And what better classic than worldwide icon, the BBS RS, in this case, painted in white. The colour was hard to choose, but in the end, this dark green was the winner. Please let me know if you like it, and if you have one, post a photo as a reply. Everybody has a different vision for every car, let me see yours.

cruzthemaster and stuff1138 like this.
  11. TheNeos

TheNeos

I was going to upload a new photoset, but I just discovered that all my work, all my photos that I stored on my USB drive are gone, and not only the GT6 photos, every image is gone. Somebody knows how to fix this or did I completely lose everything?

12. cruzthemaster

cruzthemaster

You can always go to GT6 gallery and resave them in the ps3.

TheNeos likes this.
  13. TheNeos

TheNeos

Team Red Mazda.jpg
    So the other day I decided that all of my mazdas had to be red with white RE30s, and I think they look badass this way, like a real team. I wish I could call it Red Rotors but you can't swap a ratary in the mx5 unfortunately, and that makes me sad, but still, I like them all.

diobel and cruzthemaster like this.
  14. TheNeos

TheNeos

Circuito de la Sierra_28.jpg
    Circuito de la Sierra_30.jpg

Circuito de la Sierra_29.jpg

Circuito de la Sierra_31.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Percorso K_1.jpg

Eiger Nordwand - Percorso K_2.jpg

Eiger Nordwand - Percorso K.jpg

Chamonix - Principale.jpg Gran Turismo Arena - Configurazione A.jpg
    I think I've found the perfect allrounder. I'm not a huge fan of the new Subarus, but this old STI caught my attention in the dealer. It looks so aggressive even stock, with its wide, rally-inspired fenders. Then it's just a matter of ride height and the right set of wheels to make it look even better. The bright purple paintjob gives it a nice eccentric look, that this car deserves. I often see various gen Imprezas slammed with indecent amount of camber, but this car desn't belong to that world, which I'm not saying it's wrong since I have a lot of cars on lowered suspensions. This car was born to race, on every surface. Slap on some gravel tires and it becomes a full-on rally car, put snow tires on and you can reach the North Pole, but if you prefer a more comfortable ride just pick any sport tire model and it becomes a easy track toy, ready to let the rear out whenever you want, making it a nice autocross machine. The AWD sistem is set to give only 20% of the power to the front wheels, to reduce understeering, without deleting the classic four wheel drive feel. This tune setup gives to the car a nice neutral behaviour, quite a useful thing when you're taking hairpins at mad speeds. Not a lot was done to the engine, just a mid-range turbo, a new air filter and basic ECU tuning. The weight was one of the weak points, but with the help of carbon fiber everything is now how it should be. I know that 430hp might not sound like much to those that only look at the numbers, but believe me, this car is very balanced, and it will put ap a competition with more powerful cars, and its growl sounds amazing, even in GT6. So why is it the perfect allrounder for me? Because you can have fun with it everywhere, on every track. It can adapt to every situation, it reacts quickly, and it will never let you down, just trow it in a corner and you will get out of it in some way, I promise you this.

15. cruzthemaster

cruzthemaster

Nice effect there! Cool shot.

TheNeos likes this.
  16. TheNeos

TheNeos

Thanks man! I'm not posting as frequently as I use to do because my new job takes away a lot of time from me, and it sucks:grumpy:

cruzthemaster likes this.
  17. TheNeos

TheNeos

Circuito de la Sierra_33.jpg
    Circuito de la Sierra_34.jpg
    Circuito de la Sierra_35.jpg
    Circuito de la Sierra_37.jpg

I'm back, kinda. To celebrate, this is my tribute to the Touge, with the one that started all, Takumi Fujiwara and his amazing Hachi Roku. The car is the Suichi Shigeno version, but I kept it almost stock, just some basic ECU tuning and some sport soft tires and it was good to go. It doesn't have a lot of power, thats for sure, but its lightness make for a nimble car that will tackle every hairpin, or, if you prefer the hard way, just smoke the hell out of those skinny tires. But in the end, it doesn't matter if you are an hardcore gripper, or if you love to make clouds, the only thing that matters is how much fun you have doing what you love, and this car will be at your side, no matter what.

18. TheNeos

TheNeos

Autumn Ring - Mini_9.jpg
    Autumn Ring - Mini_10.jpg
    Autumn Ring - Mini_11.jpg
    Autumn Ring - Mini_12.jpg
    The S14, the last good looking Silvia, in my opinion (don't hate me, it's just an opinion). At first i wanted to tune this car for grip racing, but eventually I turned it into a drift missile, simulating cutted springs and a locked diff. I have to admit it, is one of the best drift car I own, and one of the best looking in general. For some reason I love steelies on lowered cars, since when I saw them on a Miata, I fell in love with them! For the test run, I took it on Autumn Ring Mini on reverse, one of my all-time favourite drift tracks. A lot of people seem to dislike it, but it makes me think about Japan and tracks like Ebisu or Gunsai, whit its ups and downs and the nice forest around. I decided not to take clos ups or static pics because of the lack of premiumness, damn you Poliphony! Anyway, very good drifter, stable and with lots of power, I suggest you give it a try :)

19. TheNeos

TheNeos

Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg
    Nürburgring Nordschleife_2.jpg
    Nürburgring Nordschleife_3.jpg
    Nürburgring Nordschleife_4.jpg

I'm sure most of you saw the amazing video of the 1JZ powered Toyota Cressida drifting the WHOLE Nordschleife. This is my little tribute to that crazy guy, who had the gutts to do something that I was anxious to do in a videogame. The car I decided to use was a supercharged V8 powered SVT Mustang, putting out 500hp on a locked diff, with super stiff suspensions. It's not the usual setup for the Green Hell, but neither was the cressida's one. Yet he managed a full lap, while I, in a videogame, managed to only get a bit further than the Karussel, befor hitting the side barrier ruining the car and the replay. Congrats you madman, you have the respect of every petrolhead around the world, and this is my small, insignificant tribute to your crazyness.

20. TheNeos

TheNeos

Silverstone International Circuit_2.jpg
    Silverstone International Circuit_3.jpg
    Silverstone International Circuit_4.jpg
    Silverstone International Circuit_5.jpg
    Special Stage Route X_5.jpg
    Special Stage Route X_6.jpg
    Special Stage Route X_7.jpg
    Côte d'Azur_1.jpg
    Côte d'Azur_2.jpg
    Côte d'Azur_3.jpg

I've created a monster. A good one though, the kind of monster that is on your side if you know how tocomunicate with it. I've loved the Aventador since its revealing, its strong lines, the fighter jet look, the amazing V12 in the back, and all of the 700 horses that live in it. Horses that have become 970, quite a lot if I do say so myself. But if you manage to overcome the fear that this car indulges in you, it's fairly easy to drive, both on a windy track like Silverstone International or on a 12km straight where you can touch 450kmph / 270mph. If you like to cruise and show off your supercar in the streets of Monaco instead, this car has you covered too. With its presence it will turn a lot of heads, just don't get on the throttle too hard or you'll leave half of your tires on the ground. One thing is for sure, it doesn't matter if your doing 50 or 350, you will always have one of the best soundtracks you can wish for. Let's just hope Lamborghini doesn't stop making their fabulous V12, otherwise this will be the last big Lambo.

cruzthemaster and Y00PAY like this.
  21. TheNeos

TheNeos

Eiger Nordwand - Circuito corto_36.jpg
    Eiger Nordwand - Circuito corto_37.jpg
    Eiger Nordwand - Circuito corto_38.jpg
    Eiger Nordwand - Circuito corto_39.jpg
    I love small, underpowered, lightweight cars, and this is the lightest of them all, the original microcar, the Fiat 500. It's one of the best Touge machines I have, nimble, goes around hairpins like it's on rails, and it sounds like a mean rally car. Thanks to weight reduction I got it to 500kgs. The small 500cc engine got a full tuning setup complete with a mid-range turbo, developing 150hp. I know it doesn't sound much, but it's more than enough. I guess you need to try it, and you'll be amazed :) If you like to slide, don't worry, the little Fiat has your back, just give it some comfort hards and you'll get smoke for days. It dindn't cost me too much, but it puts a huge smile on my face whenever I drive it.

Y00PAY and Rickpsych like this.
  22. TheNeos

TheNeos

That's all for now, hope you like my work. I'll post some random pics tomorrow, let's call them the "leftovers" from the photoshoots! Enjoy :)

23. Rickpsych

Rickpsych

This car reminds me of Lupin III'S car!:cheers:

TheNeos likes this.
  24. TheNeos

TheNeos

If I paint it in light pastel yellow it would look the same :lol:

25. Kodje

Kodje

First time here for me, you've gor a nice gallery mate :tup:
    I like a lot your drift pics with the RX7 :tup:

TheNeos likes this.
  26. diobel

diobel

I like a lot your drift photos, Lambo is good to. Awesome. Keep up the good work.

TheNeos likes this.
  27. TheNeos

TheNeos

Thank you mate:) I'll upload more pics one of this days LOL

28. TheNeos

TheNeos

Thanks a lot man, love that Lambo too :)

29. TheNeos

TheNeos

I love time attack, and I've been using this car since GT4 to clock blistering fast laps. All carbon, 700hp and 1.100Kgs, which is 400kgs less than a stock R34. What could you ask more? Maybe a detailed interior, but let's not go there. I took this photos at Spa Francorchamps. The car handled the last S turn really well, and it mastered Eau Rouge like it was glued to the ground. Since the car was behaving so well, I decided to up the challenge a little bit. Scroll down and you'll see.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_9.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_10.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_7.jpg

Yes, I went on a night lap on Le Mans. What's so difficult about this, you might ask. Well, this car lacks something quite important for night racing, since I don't think that carbon fiber produces light. I know that some pics are so dark you can't almost see the car, but that was what I was seeing the whole time. I used the trees at the side of the road in contrast with the sky to not crash. And even if it is only a game, I was truly anxious. Try it, you'll get nervous too, trust me.

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_1.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_2.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_3.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_4.jpg
    Circuit de la Sarthe 2013.jpg

Despite the lacking of headlights, it's a truly amazing machine, it's nimble through corners, fast on straightaways, feels light as an MX-5. And it's not that expensive either. It's a great addiction to my Time Attack fleet.

30. TheNeos

TheNeos

Onevia.png

So out of boredom I made this, I chopped togheter two pics I took in GT6. The Onevia is as awesome and good looking as the Sil80, if not even better, but only one made it into the game. I demand justice! Also different rims FTW for drift missiles:tup:

KazaMR2 likes this.