Range Stormer Concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter porthillking
  • 35 comments
  • 1,202 views
Messages
1,257
England
England
Messages
porthillking
I have been trying to obtain this car from the special event with no luck. Hopefully someone will be willing to trade with me. My garage is not that big (about 250 cars) but i hope i can send you back a car you want.
 
I am customising one now check my thread it will be up in 5/10 mins.

It will be up for trade.
 
I can clone you one for free bro :)
 
JBanton-
Are you sure?
 
@JBanton
Are you sure?
Ignore double post, my iphone failed on me

If you are willing, fr me later on :)
 
Last edited:
JBanton-
Are you sure?

Dude, I'm not gonna lose my car, and you're still gonna get one. Plus you don't have to give up any cars; everyone's happy :).
 
JBanton
Dude, I'm not gonna lose my car, and you're still gonna get one. Plus you don't have to give up any cars; everyone's happy :).

Good point :) fr me, my psn is porthillking
 
Good point :) fr me, my psn is porthillking

You should send the request to me, unless you'll be online before 22:30 GMT, because I can send The Range Stormer off today, but I'm not online till 22:30 GMT :).
 
JBanton
You should send the request to me, unless you'll be online before 22:30 GMT, because I can send The Range Stormer off today, but I'm not online till 22:30 GMT :).

Pm me your psn please
 
My SEN is under my flag every time I post bro :sly:
 
sorry for thread jacking but anoyone else got a range they wanna give or trade? Been refreshing my ucd countless times with no luck
 
hghtmes
sorry for thread jacking but anoyone else got a range they wanna give or trade? Been refreshing my ucd countless times with no luck

Unfortunately it does not appear in UCD, it's a prize for golding one of the licences :(
 
porthillking
Unfortunately it does not appear in UCD, it's a prize for golding one of the licences :(

I got mine from the ucd.
 
Ill trade a jaguar xfr 10 for a stock range stormer
 
I can copy you the same Range Stormer tomorrow for free :).
 
JBanton can I get one too? Possibly in matte white? Any other Colorado will do though..
Sorry not Colorado. I meant color. My kindle didn't recognize color as a word...
 
tht would be ****in awesome if you can man, been waiting for a long time for tht car. Psn is in my sig or would you prefer if I added you?
 
JBanton can I get one too? Possibly in matte white? Any other Colorado will do though..

I don't have matte white sadly, I can copy you a Range Stormer on Wednesday though, free of charge :)
 
Thanks man.. got a matte black one from a friend yesterday..
 
JBanton
I don't have matte white sadly, I can copy you a Range Stormer on Wednesday though, free of charge :)

Any chance you could help me out?
 
If you can wait till thursday i'll gladly send you one, my schedule is this;

19.02.12 - S200Drifter - Amuse S2000 Street version '04
20.02.12 - Scorebreaker3000 - RUF RGT '00 or XFR '10
21.02.12 - *name forgotten* - Range Stormer
22.02.12 - Mankala - Range Stormer
23.02.12 - Scottish GT5 - Range Stormer
 
JBanton
If you can wait till thursday i'll gladly send you one, my schedule is this;

19.02.12 - S200Drifter - Amuse S2000 Street version '04
20.02.12 - Scorebreaker3000 - RUF RGT '00 or XFR '10
21.02.12 - *name forgotten* - Range Stormer
22.02.12 - Mankala - Range Stormer
That's cool. Do you need anything for it?
 
JBanton
If you can wait till thursday i'll gladly send you one, my schedule is this;

19.02.12 - S200Drifter - Amuse S2000 Street version '04
20.02.12 - Scorebreaker3000 - RUF RGT '00 or XFR '10
21.02.12 - *name forgotten* - Range Stormer
22.02.12 - Mankala - Range Stormer
23.02.12 - Scottish GT5 - Range Stormer

I was 21.02.12 i think
 
That's cool. Do you need anything for it?

Apparently I need an extra day, hghtmes put an order in which should be on Wednesday :(.
 
I was 21.02.12 i think

Very true, Scottish GT5 your order has to be Saturday, my apologies for poor organisation :(. Sending is graunteed however for Saturday.
 
Back