Rapid Crab Drifters | Merry Driftmas and a Happy new set of tyres!

• Thread starter TH137Z
  • 112 comments
It was great to see you guys at Night Slide last week (that was you guys, right? I just remember the red 86 and red TVR)...it was an Aussie invasion :lol:

Sorry for all the bumping on Trial Mtn...I'm still getting to grips with that FT-1. Hope to see you guys again soon.

It was great to see you guys at Night Slide last week (that was you guys, right? I just remember the red 86 and red TVR)...it was an Aussie invasion :lol:

Sorry for all the bumping on Trial Mtn...I'm still getting to grips with that FT-1. Hope to see you guys again soon.
Nah mate, u were fine, slip86up isn't part of the team, just ironically in a similar painted car lol. Will have to join in next time. It was good.

I know :P Just wanna see some love from the other teams :lol:

EDIT: Conestants from RCD in the H2H, you guys need to inform me via inbox on GTP whether you want to allow the use NOS of not.

Can't get a poll up and running on the original post so I figured counting through the inbox is the easiest.

Last edited:
Congratulations to @SLaBaTaC on scoring 2nd place on the H2H comp hosted by @Stavingo . I also managed to score a 3rd place, but considering 2 of my competitors couldn't make it to the track, it feels a little cheated. A job well done to @s30z for picking up 1st place, I'm sure you've done JDM Tuning proud, and also cheers to sre70 for the wicked runs.
:cheers::gtplanet:

Back