Rapid Crab Drifters | Merry Driftmas and a Happy new set of tyres!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TH137Z
  • 112 comments
  • 8,758 views
Nice video, simple and clean. See you all soon
 
FREE S2000 DRIFT TUNE IN OP
 
It was great to see you guys at Night Slide last week (that was you guys, right? I just remember the red 86 and red TVR)...it was an Aussie invasion :lol:

Sorry for all the bumping on Trial Mtn...I'm still getting to grips with that FT-1. Hope to see you guys again soon.
 
It was great to see you guys at Night Slide last week (that was you guys, right? I just remember the red 86 and red TVR)...it was an Aussie invasion :lol:

Sorry for all the bumping on Trial Mtn...I'm still getting to grips with that FT-1. Hope to see you guys again soon.
Nah mate, u were fine, slip86up isn't part of the team, just ironically in a similar painted car lol. Will have to join in next time. It was good.
 
SLaBaTaC's 370Z drift tune now in OP.
 
SLaBaTaC's 370Z drift tune now in OP.

We need to take that S2000 tune down, its too good to share. :lol:👍.
 
NO, its up there for a reason.
 
So people like you can use them. :p
 
Hey lads just to let you know my competition is up and running and you guys can sign up here
 
Hey lads just to let you know my competition is up and running and you guys can sign up here
Thanks mate, I've just signed up, will contact others and let them know for you.
 
Thanks mate, I've just signed up, will contact others and let them know for you.

Sweet good to see some more people get into the drifting scene and having a go at a competition format.
 
Sweet good to see some more people get into the drifting scene and having a go at a competition format.

we never left the scene lol
 
I know :p Just wanna see some love from the other teams :lol:

EDIT: Conestants from RCD in the H2H, you guys need to inform me via inbox on GTP whether you want to allow the use NOS of not.

Can't get a poll up and running on the original post so I figured counting through the inbox is the easiest.
 
Last edited:
sorry bud, slab and I couldn't get into it. Unsure about the other two.
 
Congratulations to @SLaBaTaC on scoring 2nd place on the H2H comp hosted by @Stavingo . I also managed to score a 3rd place, but considering 2 of my competitors couldn't make it to the track, it feels a little cheated. A job well done to @s30z for picking up 1st place, I'm sure you've done JDM Tuning proud, and also cheers to sre70 for the wicked runs.
:cheers::gtplanet:
 
Hopefully Round 2. we can prevail
 
New Video Up. Hope you enjoy. It is in the 3rd comment though. Sorry about that.
 
New Video Up. Hope you enjoy. It is in the 3rd comment though. Sorry about that.

Did you contact @Jordan? about it? to see if he could add a few extra posts up top under your name?
 
Back