Rapid Crab Drifters | Merry Driftmas and a Happy new set of tyres!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TH137Z
  • 112 comments
  • 8,729 views
Messages
647
Australia
South Australia
Messages
TH137Z
1506501_593213470728346_1592446184_n.jpg


​


10363333_629514237123555_3414563660804703111_n.jpg

10273504_629514273790218_4206470073431380174_n.jpg

10363924_629514257123553_6263528920531678695_n.jpg

MEMBERS

LEADER
10173522_629478873793758_2808665972537806576_n.jpg

CO LEADER
1903008_592675214140791_444846189_n.jpg

CO LEADER
1904085_592579364150376_290177875_n.jpg

1932300_592080447533601_1443917014_n.jpg

10365962_629463613795284_4841258125643687509_n.jpg

1901236_629458127129166_2674387584873807055_n.jpg

VIDEOS FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT



TH137Z's S2000 drift tune


SLaBaTaC's 370Z drift tune
​
 
Last edited:
Good to see you on GTP now guys. Didn't know you had 2 other guys
 
Good luck guys! Hope to see you all on track.
 
ROOM CLOSED
 
Last edited:
Welcome to GTPlanet. 👍
 
Lol'd pretty hard when i saw the name of your team:lol::lol: Not that it's bad but funny..Anyway,good luck to your team !
 
Lol'd pretty hard when i saw the name of your team:lol::lol: Not that it's bad but funny..Anyway,good luck to your team !
Haha, thanks, thought it would be eye catching and intruiging for other drifters. Seems the idea has worked. :p
 
Good write up Hayden, and if you haven't already check out the youtube vids. ;)

JDM_NOONGA
 
You guys host open lobbies?
Yeah, every now and then. They are generally called Rapid Crab Drift I won't finish work till about 3, but will probably jump on afterwards. Feel free to add myself or SLaB or NOONGA on psn.
 
Yeah, every now and then. They are generally called Rapid Crab Drift I won't finish work till about 3, but will probably jump on afterwards. Feel free to add myself or SLaB or NOONGA on psn.

Ok cool I sent you a request. Hopefully soon I can join a open lobby
 
about to jump on
 
New Video Up. Just 1 I did for a bit of fun.
 
@TH137Z As i watch your videos, i only see the quality reaching the sky! Great editing, hope to drift with you soon ^_^
 
Cheers sre, I'm getting better with every edit already, and have a few ideas for my next 1. Need to catch up with JDMT anyway, if we were going to do a collaboration video.
 
I think the crew would be up for that!

Psst... their a bunch of diva's lol
 
NEW VIDEO UP! Non formal team video I suppose you can call it.
 
New video is nice.. 👍
Simple and clean, with some mean drifts, like it :D
 
Back