RARE All 6 Pescarolo Race Cars (All 0 MILES!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter b1113542
  • 77 comments
  • 5,166 views
Messages
136
Trading is now open again! Please leave offers here.

I have all SIX Pescarolo Race Cars available for trade, all with 0 miles:
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03 (#17, Green intake & mirrors)
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03 (#18, Red intake & mirrors)
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04 (#17, Green intake & mirrors)
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04 (#18, Red intake & mirrors)
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ‘05 (#16, Green mirrors)
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ‘05 (#17, Red mirrors)

These are all rare cars to begin with, but it is extremely rare to find ones with 0 miles because these car cannot be obtained from the dealer or won from a race.

I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR 0 MILE CARS RIGHT NOW.
Here is a list of cars I'm looking for at the moment, please do not offer anything not mentioned here:

-BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) ‘04
-Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Blue/Black ONLY)
-Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (Black)
-Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ‘00
-NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version ‘95
-Nissan OPTION Stream Z ‘04
-Pagani Zonda C12S ‘00
-Spoon S2000 Race Car ‘00
-Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ‘00
-TVR Cerbera Speed 6 ‘97
-Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ‘00

-0 mile Race Cars, Touring Cars, & Super GTs I don't already have.


Please post offers in this thread (my PM may be full), and I will PM those that I am interested in. Please indicate what car/items you offer, how many miles on the car, what modifications if any, and when you can trade. I only want new cars with 0 miles, I don't care if there are mods, oil changes, or # of switches, as long as it shows 0.0 miles. Better offers get priority, including those willing to throw in Matte/Chrome paint, or 2 cars for 1. I prefer not to arrange trades more than 3 days in advance. Thanks.

RULES:
  • You must send me your car first (you can check my 100% positive trade history).
  • You must send me the EXACT car we agree upon (i.e. "Ford Ford GT LM Race Car" IS NOT THE SAME AS "Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II", or "Road Car" IS NOT THE SAME AS "Race Car", etc).
  • You must send me the car with 0.0 miles on it, unless otherwise agreed upon.
  • If you send me the wrong car, or a Used Car, I will NOT waste a trade slot to send it back to you, and I will NOT send you my car.
  • You must send me the car within 3 hours after trade reset, unless otherwise agreed upon. This means you must send between 7PM-10PM EST.
  • If you do not send within the agreed upon time frame, our trade agreement will be considered VOID, and I will give your spot to someone else.
  • Violation of any of these rules will instantly void any trade agreement, and you will lose all cars in the process.
 
Last edited:
Pic a car from my link a I can add some paint
I have alot on your list
 
Pic a car from my link a I can add some paint
I have alot on your list

Are any of these cars 0 miles?

-Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car
-Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98
-Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98
-F2007
-F10
 
will check in a few mins
I know a few are, but I also forgot that I got 1 of the 3 in a trade today
have to make sure that I did not get this one
 
Are any of these cars 0 miles?

-Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car 0 miles
-Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98 495.8
-Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98 551.8 mile
-F2007 5.3 miles or 0 miles
-F10 0 miles

here are the miles
 
How about a Honda NSX-R LM Road Car, silver with 69.3 miles, all stock only driven by a little old lady on sundays. My next trade slot will be tomorrow after reset.
 
Ive got a Nissan R390 GT1 with 0miles for your pescarolo?
 
i can trade right now

F1 0 miles
F2007 0 miles
Audi R8 Race Car ‘01 0 miles (this one I can trade 1/21/11 at 7pm EST)
 
How about a Honda NSX-R LM Road Car, silver with 69.3 miles, all stock only driven by a little old lady on sundays. My next trade slot will be tomorrow after reset.

Did the little old lady smoke in the car? Cuz that would be a deal breaker :)
PM'd you about the trade.

Ive got a Nissan R390 GT1 with 0miles for your pescarolo?

This is the R390 GT1 Race Car right? Not the R390 GT1 Road Car?
 
Did the little old lady smoke in the car? Cuz that would be a deal breaker :)
PM'd you about the trade.



This is the R390 GT1 Race Car right? Not the R390 GT1 Road Car?
Yes its the race car
 
I've got a Nissan GT-R Spec V Academy Edition and a Ford GT LM Spec II Test car I can trade now for the '03 Peugeot.
 
I have the playstation Audi R8 I would trade for one of those. I can trade in a couple hours. I will have to check the mileage for you if interested.
 
I have any one of these cars that I will trade IMMEDIATELY for either of your cars (I don't care about miles or mods personally.)

Carbon X2010 (716.8 miles)
White#1 X2010 (341.4 miles)
Pink#14 X2010 (867.6 miles)
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (0 miles)
66 Shelby Cobra 427 Silver w/black stripes (0 miles)
02 Saleen S7 (7605 miles)
00 Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT1 (4685.6 miles)
98 Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car (1502.4 miles)
 
I've got a Nissan GT-R Spec V Academy Edition and a Ford GT LM Spec II Test car I can trade now for the '03 Peugeot.

Sorry, already have them. Anything in my wanted list you can offer?

I have the playstation Audi R8 I would trade for one of those. I can trade in a couple hours. I will have to check the mileage for you if interested.

You're talking about the Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05 right? Not the '09 Audi R8 LMS Team PlayStation. If so, please let me know the mileage when you get a chance.

I have any one of these cars that I will trade IMMEDIATELY for either of your cars (I don't care about miles or mods personally.)

Carbon X2010 (716.8 miles)
White#1 X2010 (341.4 miles)
Pink#14 X2010 (867.6 miles)
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (0 miles)
66 Shelby Cobra 427 Silver w/black stripes (0 miles)
02 Saleen S7 (7605 miles)
00 Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT1 (4685.6 miles)
98 Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car (1502.4 miles)

Sent you a PM
 
Have:

Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03 stock (0 miles)
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car ‘98 stock (0 miles).

Can trade right now.
 
Last edited:
Asparadrink RX7 for the C60. I can trade right now.
 
-Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) ‘01 Can trade now.
 
if u interest in any of colored x1's with 0 miles...pm me. cheers
 
1 slot still open for trade at trade reset (7PM EST).
Leave offer here please.
 
I got the Ford GT LM but im not interested in the C60. How about the Jaguar XJR-9 LM?
Can trade on Sun, if thats ok with you.
 
I have a 0 mile 350Z LM Concept. I'd like #18. I can trade in 13 minutes.
 
Mazda6 Touring car for Pescarolo Sport Courage C60

I also have Mazda RX-7 LM race car
Saleen S7 ‘02
-Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) ‘03
 
i want the 0 mile c60.

i can offer a 0 subaru super touring and 0 mile bmw csl
 
Trade slots open NOW and also after trade reset!
 
which ticket again did that come from LOL
 
deleted. sorry, got the car
 
Last edited:
I have a 0-mile Caterham that I could trade tomorrow night.
 
Back