RARE CAR TRADES! X2010's, MARK IV, R10, 787B+MORE

  • Thread starter Thread starter dannydapb
  • 37 comments
  • 1,762 views
Messages
30
Messages
DanDan305
Will be willing to trade for any of the following cars i have:
http://www.mygranturismo.net/13872

My Top Cars:

Carbon x2010
x2010 Yellow
Ford Mark IV
Jaguar XJ13
Ferrari 330 P4
Lamborghini Miura
Zonda C12S 7.3
Nissan 370z GT Academy
Mazda 787B
Mazda RX-7 LM
Peugeot 908 Oreca
Audi R10 TDI

WANTED: (Bold = Priorities, in order)

Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5)
Audi R8 Race Car Playstation
Audi R8 LMS Playstation

Jaguar XJ220 LM
BMW V12 LMR
VW Nardo W12
Mercedes Sauber C9
Ferrari SP1
Honda EPSON NSX
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car
Nissan R89C Race Car
x2010(white ONLY)
Nissan YellowHat YMS GT-R


My ONE AND ONLY RULE: I AM NOT SENDING FIRST. I have already been scammed, and im not looking forward to getting scammed again. Thanks for Looking, Offer up, and Happy Tradings!

POST ON THE THREAD FIRST, RANDOM PM'S WILL BE IGNORED.

Slots:

2/25: (therice) Jaguar XJ13 for Lamborghini Diablo NOMAD
2/27: (lanzhao) 370z GT academy for Neon Orange x1
2/28: (spiregtr) Audi R10 for Bentley Speed 8
3/1: (se-ed) 370z GT academy for Red x1
3/2:
3/3:
3/4:
3/5: (superninkendo) Nissan Option stream Z for Honda Arta NSX

SUCCESSFUL TRADES

2/24: (Runit) Ferrari 330 P4 for Nissan R92CP
 
Last edited:
I'd like the audi R10 TDI, i have the courage C60, the subaru custo dunlop, and the sauber C9, the choice is yours, and I'd like to d the trade now.
 
Hi
Will swap your XJ13 for my Lamborghini Nomad...?
My Psn is Lankyarcher
 
Do you have. Zonda lm race car??
 
Cool but it was to Danny I have that c5 as well for the 908 as long as the 908 is untouched can trade now.
 
I have a Speed 8 available for trade monday the 28th if your interested.
 
Speed 8 booked for trade for your R10 28/2 :sly:

If you want to swap what you want just let me know by the 27th 👍
 
I have the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car ready for trade now.
 
Trade my neon orange X1 for ur 370z GT Academy on the Sunday 27th feb
 
have you still got the Peugeot 908 Oreca? if so I have a nissan GT_R concept lm race car I can trade for it. pm me if your interested
 
Last edited:
nomad for xj13? pm me.
 
Got the Option Stream Z, full mods. Can't trade until next month though. Pm me if interested. Thanks!
 
i can trade u the Nissan R92CP Race Car for the Ferrari 330 P4
let me know my psn is: r_unit_for_life
 
Can you trade directly after reset? If so, I've got the R92CP, Nomad Diablo and the GT-R Concept LM R.C.

I'm interested in your academy car.
 
my Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP Impreza 4 your carbon x2010
 
i'll trade yellow hat for r8 lms playstation
 
If you still have the Nissan 370Z GTA I'm happy to trade for the Mercedes Sauber C9. If it's gone then how about the Lamborghini Miura?
 
Last edited:
Nissan YellowHat YMS GT-R 4 carbon x1
 
Sauber C9? R390 GT1? I want the R10
 
Back