Rare Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter agent787B
  • 9 comments
  • 839 views
Messages
222
Messages
wik_noobs
Messages
Xbox sucks
Is S800 RSC Race Car '68 rare?


Please answer right away



THANK YOU!!!!
 
I love you! thanks almost wasted 244,000 credits
 
I think the Seat Ibiza 04 is the rarest car, i only saw it once and buyed it, but never saw it again

Have over 1300 days in game... and never saw it again
 
So you'd only buy it if it's considered rare?

Wow..
 
I have over 700 different cars and the Seat Ibiza Cupra 04 is one of them. With over 1000 cars in the game it just takes time to cycle through.
 
Rare I mean does it appear on USD alot and do people like trading for it
 
It's appeared a few times for me but I haven't seen any real demand for it in the marketplace.
Tell the truth, I didn't bother to buy it either :lol:
 
Back