Rare cars wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Potato14123
  • 12 comments
  • 614 views
Messages
7
United States
Arlington va
Messages
Potato14123
I have some exotics and some prototypes for trade
 
What do you class as rare?
 
Concepts and prototypes
 
Do you have a Suzuki gsx r/4? If so...I am very interested :drool:
 
Gatorbait771
Do you have a Suzuki gsx r/4? If so...I am very interested :drool:

Sorry I don't have many I just started the game
 
Have a look in my garage in my sig, and pick something you'd like. I'm in a good mood, so you'll get it for free! 👍
 
porthillking
Have a look in my garage in my sig, and pick something you'd like. I'm in a good mood, so you'll get it for free! 👍

Do I just send you a friend request on psn?
 
Potato14123
Do I just send you a friend request on psn?

Yep, and request the car you want. 👍 My PSN is porthillking
 
I'll give you one too - IF you check out the Giveaway Thread in the Marketplace forum. Free cars all over the place in there from some very nice gifters. Make sure you read the first post in the thread - there are a few guidelines which became necessary due to some greedy folks. But don't let that keep you away.

FR me at BJBEOSmitty and I'll send you a ticket that will get you a great car for use in the Extreme Series.
 
Im up for stuff like this ;)
Got a lot of cars, tell me which one u want and ill get it to you if its possible to send

Off course add first: N2O_Predator
 
Edit - The Giveaway Thread has gone off the deep end. You're better off getting freebies in other Marketplace threads.
 
Back