Rare glitch wheel cars GIVEAWAY!

• Thread starter Giannii
  • 98 comments
Wow. This is cool. I would like to enter my name into the mix. I would like DLC GT-CHROME 1-10
Maserati GranTurismo S '08.

I have been trying to get help getting these cars with little to no help until today. Today I have had a few people reply to my thread. So if anyone else in here can also help me gather all of these glitch cars I will be immensely happy. Thanks all.

Wow. This is cool. I would like to enter my name into the mix. I would like DLC GT-CHROME 1-10
Maserati GranTurismo S '08.

I have been trying to get help getting these cars with little to no help until today. Today I have had a few people reply to my thread. So if anyone else in here can also help me gather all of these glitch cars I will be immensely happy. Thanks all.

OP is giving them away if and when he posts on his own thread. The first person to reply will be rewarded with his time consumed gift.

Hopefully soon he will trade them :D, but till then luck is something you need as time frame states this is pretty random give away. It could be from morning to late evening (depending what part of the world you are at).

OP is giving them away if and when he posts on his own thread. The first person to reply will be rewarded with his time consumed gift.

Hopefully soon he will trade them :D, but till then luck is something you need as time frame states this is pretty random give away. It could be from morning to late evening (depending what part of the world you are at).

Oh ok. Thanks.

My good friends I am excited to continue with my GIVEAWAY. It is great to be giving something the community has taken much like too. And I am happy to provide, with that lets get this GIVEAWAY going... next post gets the car of their choosing. Good luck!

Congratulations BigActionJacks7! Maserati GT-CHROME 009 incoming. Please send FR to Ki11erBina. As always thank you for playing.

Thanks for doing this sending FR now from UglyDimesClub.

👍

Edit: car received and she's a dime!! Thanks again

Last edited:
Back