Rare glitch wheel cars GIVEAWAY!

• Thread starter Giannii
  • 98 comments
PugDogRock you are our winner Congratulations!!! #10 incoming. Please send FR to Ki11erBina. That's all for tonite folks. See you again tomorrow.
Will do mate :)
It's gonna come from --> BigRicUSA11 👍

Cheers :cheers:

edit: Thanks Giannii 👍 car rec'd

Last edited:
Congratulations spikeyhairdude! Please send FR to Ki11erBina. Thanks all for playing. The GIVEAWAY will continue sometime after reset. Be sure to check back.

Thank you very much. Will add you in twenty minutes. :cheers: 👍

Hello again. The GIVEAWAY has opened... next post gets the model of their choice. Good luck!

Are these cars 0/0/0? If so I am interested in the yellow Maserarti with black wheels

Hello again! The GIVEAWAY is now open... next post gets the model of their choice. Good luck!

Me me me!! Please!

Model no. 5.

Congratulations iainoflo85!!! #5 coming atcha! To which account would you like this prize delivered to? And as always have a great evening folks and thanks to all for playing. Will see you all again soon.

Congratulations iainoflo85!!! #5 coming atcha! To which account would you like this prize delivered to? And as always have a great evening folks and thanks to all for playing. Will see you all again soon.

My main - iainoflo85 please.

Can I have Model #17 please? What do you mean by 0/0/0? Does it mean that its stock and haven't been used? Thanks!!!!!! Please send to TwistAndSlide my main :)

Can I have Model #17 please? What do you mean by 0/0/0? Does it mean that its stock and haven't been used? Thanks!!!!!! Please send to TwistAndSlide my main :)

You can only get one if you're the first to post when Giannii announces the start of a new giveaway. You missed the boat this time.

And 0/0/0 means no switches, no miles and no wins. Not necessarily completely stock because that can be glitched just like the wheels.

Back