rare lm cars c5r jag xjr9 rx7lm

  • Thread starter Thread starter elegante
  • 40 comments
  • 1,824 views
Messages
56
Messages
manual5spddriver
Wanted list
Gillet vertigo
Ford gt lm car the new one that's orange and blue
Yellow mazda furai
Buggatti veyron looking for two tone colors that I don't have.
Colors that I have
Bugatti light blue/dark blue
Pearl/polar
Black/black

All cars have ucd miles unless stated otherwise

Offering,
Dodge viper gtsr concept
F2007
Lister storm
Green rx7 lm
Light blue x1 o miles
Jag xjr9 o miles
Zonda lm
Zonda c12
Zonda c12s
Zonda 7.3
Toyota gt-one racecar
Nsx r prototype lm road car
Audi r8 lms race car 09
Nissan r92
Nissan r89
Escudo
Yellow x1 0miles
Sauber c9
Bentley speed 8
Pescarolo c60 hybride judd race car 05
Bmw v12lmr
Nissan r390 race car
Benz clk gtr race car 98
Vw nardo concept
Corvette c5-r
Panoz esperante
Mclaren f1 gtr
Jag xj220
Jag xj220 lm
Peugoet 905
Carbon x1 788 miles
Saleen s7

16/17 completed trades so far got scammed by a forum member


I always leave positive feedback for completed trades and would appreciate if you left feedback for me :)

I have no problem with trading first thank you
 
Last edited:
would you consider trading the Audi lms for the Zonda c12s 7.3 if I threw in a couple paint chips as well?
 
Don't worry about the paint chips ill trade you the audi for the 7.3 right now
 
ok sending a friend request now
 
I have a Buggati veyron 16.4 (fully upgraded) I am willing to trade for the Pescarolo c60
 
Sorry I already have that car I'm just looking for the zonda lm racecar right now thanks anyway
 
What about aNissan GT-r proto
 
I have that car also sorry.
 
Anyone? I can trade after the reset in 1 hour 15min(7pm est)
 
Do you have any other colored X1's?
 
I have the vettel and the carbon prototype but they both have miles on them
 
I have a 0 mile Zonda LM that I would trade for the Nissan R92CP. Let me know.
 
Deal! The nissan has aprox 300 miles on it, is that ok?
 
Just done a deal for the Nissan. For the CLK GTR on Friday?
 
I just made a deal for the zonda tonight. I can trade you the clk gtr if you have any other cars I'm interested in, do you have a garage list?
 
I replied on my thread.
 
I can do the #10 X1 for the yellow one.
 
Deal yellow for light blue when can you trade?
 
Last edited:
I can send the car on the 5th and then whenever you can send it that works for me
 
Trade available in 5 minutes after the reset
 
Sounds good add me and ill send first thanks!
 
Due to someone not responding to my pm's on here and psn I am available to trade right now thanks
 
Bentley speed 8 (if 0 miles) for a F2010 0 Miles
 
Sorry I already have that car. If you have anything on my list I'd be happy to trade
 
Update still Need the lister storm got scammed I can trade right now
 
Back