rare lm cars c5r jag xjr9 rx7lm

  • Thread starter Thread starter elegante
  • 40 comments
  • 1,825 views
I have a Lister storm I would trade for a carbon X1.
I can trade immediately.
 
Available to trade right now
 
I have white, and yellow furai's. Do you have one in champagne gold or silver w/ red spoiler?
 
I just have the blue one I didn't even know they came in gold or silver
 
lol, there's 12 different colour variations. Gunmetal and white are probably the best. But I will trade you for your blue model if you care to pick your most wanted colour.
 
Sure ill give you blue for your white add me now if you can trade right now thanks!
 
Do you still need the Lister storm?
 
Sorry no a friend was nice enough to give me one
 
Thanks for a good, fast trade buddy. Let me know whenever you would like to add to your Furai collection as I now how 8 out of the 12 colours.
Cheers 👍
 
Available to trade right now!
 
I have a Silver m/ Dark Blue M Veyron that i would trade for a C5-R.
 
Back