Rarely do I ask for Computer Help, but...

  • Thread starter Thread starter terminator363
  • 10 comments
  • 1,001 views
They seem to be using a dial-up connection. Try using Internet Explorer to save it. I opened it in both Chrome and IE.
 
I tried IE and I tried Firefox, neither worked. Could you send this over the forum or something?
 
The link that terminator363 posted worked fine for me. I'm using the Nightly version of Firefox.
 
I can open it in Firefox, but saving only comes up with 1.9KB.
 
Guys, I can't open it, a little help wouldn't be bad. I don't know why it won't open!
 
Well are you double clicking on the file? Is nothing appearing? Is there an Error message? Is your computer taking too long to open it? We don't know why it won't open unless some further description of the situation is provided.
 
I double click it, then a grey screen appears. The tab appears to be loading... I let it do it for around 60 minutes. Nothing loaded, just a grey screen.
 
I double click it, then a grey screen appears. The tab appears to be loading... I let it do it for around 60 minutes. Nothing loaded, just a grey screen.

What application is it using to open it? And have you tried Foxit Reader?
 
Back