Rate the song above you!Music 

• Thread starter gerardnl0
  • 3,653 comments
Netherlands
netherlands
gerardnl0
a cool game i found on a forum, and since it's not here yet. ( well i havnt seen it)
i'll start a topic of it.
so the game is simple, all you do is give a number : 1-10, for the song that is in the reaction above you, then you post a youtube link of you're favorite number ( in the same post) and the person after you will rate that one.

so i'll begin with one of my favorite artists, Hank williams:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQdWzvpQsA

sad song he wrote , couple months before his death in 1953.
song speaks alot of truth :)

a cool game i found on a forum, and since it's not here yet. ( well i havnt seen it)
i'll start a topic of it.
so the game is simple, all you do is give a number : 1-10, for the song that is in the reaction above you, then you post a youtube link of you're favorite number ( in the same post) and the person after you will rate that one.

so i'll begin with one of my favorite artists, Hank williams:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQdWzvpQsA

sad song he wrote , couple months before his death in 1953.
song speaks alot of truth :)

4/10, not my kinda music however the lyrics do hold some real meaning, so while not a song I would listen too its not something I would laugh at people for listening too.

My song to rate.

5 out of 10. Not really my prefered genre.

After watching this on VidZone, I've got this song stuck in my head, and the video's pretty long so, I chose a video with lyrics.

6/10
Nice, although I don't listen to country often (you can thank my parents for that, Since they used to play the same 3 annoying 🤬 🤬 🤬 country songs over and over and over again, EVERY DAY :banghead:. Fortunately, they stopped doing that not too long ago.)

6/10

Not bad to be honest, some of the guitar is pretty sweet although it's not the sort of thing I'd listen to more than once.

I don't like most of what MCR has produced but that was in Burnout 3 so gotta give it credit 7/10

Last edited:
5,5/10
Can't say I've heard it before, but it's good to have had some translation with it. It will be stuck in my head for a while :)

I'm not a fan of Metal, but that track was pretty awesome! I would see myself replaying it from time to time. 8.5/10 Also, I was wondering what SID meant?

3/10. I don't know what genre that is, but I could never really listen to it. Video was kind of funny though.

Time for a speed metal classic.

8/10 - Some good speedy guitar work and drumming, and some decent vocals. And some catchy vocal melodies. The vocals could have been a little more powerful in mid ranges but still.

Latest Posts

Back