Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,471 views
9/10 for design and GT logo.

Amphithere Draco AM14.jpg
I'll try using an AG ship this time, the Amphithere Draco AM-14.
 
9/10 for design and GT logo.

View attachment 199754 I'll try using an AG ship this time, the Amphithere Draco AM-14.
Not quite sure what an AG ship is, but judging from the fact that it's not a picture of the real thing, I'm guessing they were never actually made. 0/10.

And 6/10 for the beemer.
2014-srt-viper-gts-rear-three-quarters.jpg
 
Not quite sure what an AG ship is, but judging from the fact that it's not a picture of the real thing, I'm guessing they were never actually made. 0/10.

And 6/10 for the beemer.
2014-srt-viper-gts-rear-three-quarters.jpg

8/10 Definitely my favourite Viper.

6889810796_3a55d6b300_z.jpg

The least exciting looking car posted here for a while probably, the Rover 220 Coupe Turbo, I doubt many of you will know this car so here's some specs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rover_200_Coupé#220_Coup.C3.A9_Turbo
 
10/10 - my only favourite modification of the original Corvette

Jaguar XK140 Roadster

140-55.jpg
​
 
7.5/10

1967 Ferrari Dino 206 S Spider
1087795-1536.jpg
 
Not quite sure what an AG ship is, but judging from the fact that it's not a picture of the real thing, I'm guessing they were never actually made. 0/10.

Never go full retard mate. I mean never!
 
5/10 - Even I myself cannot comprehend how much I don't care about Wipeout.

Aston Martin Vanquish '15
Aston_Martin-Vanquish_2015_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Aston_Martin-Vanquish_2015_800x600_wallpaper_07.jpg
 
1,000,000/10 - Best new Aston ever.

1968 Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada Alloy
1087843-1536.jpg
 
8/10 Okay-Good car IMO

Porsche 935 Possibly my favorite porsche
1986_Porsche_935_DP_Black_Black_27K1a_Turbo_For_Sale_0_resize.jpg
 
8/10. Looks good blacked out.

porsche-959-09-lg.jpg
 
10/10 - 959!!!

1959 Lancia Flamina Sport
1087798-1536.jpg
 
8/10 it's a classic Lancia.

Honda Accord Type R
honda%20accord%20type%20r%20rear.jpg
 
7/10 - pretty cool, definitely. I'm indifferent about that spoiler, though.

Aston Martin Vanquish Volante '15 - yup, a brand-new Aston again. I think it's now official that I absolutely love AMs. Not many supercars out there look half as classy as Astons do.
Aston_Martin-Vanquish_Volante_2015_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Aston_Martin-Vanquish_Volante_2015_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg
 
9/10

Aston Martin Rapide S '15
aston-martjhg%C2%A3@in-ra22pide-s-rt-06.jpg
 
Meh, it's just another Aston that looks exactly the same as all the other models in their line up. 6/10 purely for the noise.

upload_2014-8-7_11-1-35.jpeg


Renault Alpine a310, the V6 version.
 
8/10. I like Renault's more ambitious projects.

Audi Rosemeyer Concept '00
2000-audi-rosemeyer-concept.jpg
 
Not sure what it is, but it has that crazy Japanese styling. 10/10, looks cool.
Let's try the 58 Corvette.
289797.jpg
 
9/10. One of my all time faves.

Mazda RX-01 '95
Mazda_RX-01.jpg
 
Back