Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,201 views
I think that this car very elegant for it's price! 7.5/10

03-2012-infiniti-g37-ipl-review.jpg


G37 is extremely underrated JDM car. Probarly too elegant and luxurious
 
EDIT (someone posted while I was typing)

9/10, very nice car, though you could find a bit better historically and aesthetically.

Renault Dauphine Gordini :

c4c4196ebe.jpg


82465900_o.jpg
 
10/10

1991 Toyota Celica GT-Four Group A Rallye/Carlos Sainz/RC
Toyota-Celica-GT4-CS-LE-and-rally-car.jpg
 
9/10. One of the best cars Toyota has ever made.

Volkswagen Transporter
06.jpg
 
EDIT (someone posted while I was typing)

9/10, very nice car, though you could find a bit better historically and aesthetically.

Renault Dauphine Gordini :

c4c4196ebe.jpg


82465900_o.jpg

Oh. My. God! :drool: :drool:! Why haven't I never heard about this car?! I've got a new dream car as of now!
 
240! 1000001010101010101010/10

AUDI-RS7-Sportback-4720_24.jpg

Audi RS7 Sportback
 
Arrrrrrg Audi ! 0/10 !

5075261926_145297e124_z.jpg


911 2.4 Targa, much better !
 
9/10, because it's not the 1971 model (my favorite muscle car), but still 9 because of the horn.

KIF_0001_reg.JPG
 
1/10 god awful
2028c8eb14.jpg

VW Polo R WRC
 
Back