Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,015 views
baby Aventador 8/10

Lister%20Lemans10.jpg


Lister Le Mans
 
baby Aventador 8/10

Lister%20Lemans10.jpg


Lister Le Mans
10/10 for obvious reasons.

Lister Mk.3 Convertible '88
Like the Le Mans but not as fast or powerful with a slightly lesser price tag.
image.jpg
 
Eh, I've heard a lot of stories about its unreliability and complex British engineering, the looks are okay
5/10
Ford CVPI.jpg
 
Last edited:
Haha 10/10 that car was proof that any company can build what they like no matter how small.

Lister LMP-1 Hybrid '05
image.jpg
 
I think I'm going to leave this to the guy who has its name as his username.

Just like in Jaguar XJ220.
Very similar indeed, the only difference is the Storm's panels move down whereas the Jag's swivel.
 
10/10 for Volvo LMP
0/10 for the fact that Volvo won't make one
-10/10 for the fact that it can't have Nokia sponsorship even if it would be real

Bentley Speed 8
Bentley Speed 8.jpg
 
5/10 - it's a hatchback(I thought sedan but wiki says nope.), what can I say?
Honda CR-Z
Honda_CR-Z_Concept_2009.jpg
 
5/10 - it's a hatchback(I thought sedan but wiki says nope.), what can I say?
Honda CR-Z
Honda_CR-Z_Concept_2009.jpg
6/10 they tried. But I don't like it. And some hybrids are good. I don't like the way it looks either.

Lister MG '54

The very first Lister car.
image.jpg
 
7/10

Jaguar F-Type R AWD
AWDqefewfFtypeqcefJag-003.jpg
 
10/10 second favorite car.
02_mclaren_650s_coupe.jpg
 
The cars always remind me of GT 7.5/10

New-2013-VW-Beetle-R-Line-front-angle.jpg
0/10 it's a very long story, I hate it's history. I'll make a thread about it or something.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport '14
image.jpg
 
9/10

1973 Maserati Bora Competizione Group IV
1096047-1536.jpg
 
Back