Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,648 views
6/10 The wheels hurt it.

Speedhunters-Scion-Tuner-Challenge-2014-Maximum-Attack-FRS-Otis-Blank-055.jpg
 
7.5/10; Wow, I really like the livery.
-------------------------

Anyway, I'll respond with another 86.
img6d8786819juro8.jpg
 
6/10, the fenders are questionable, and I was never a big fan of the design
Porsche 911 GT3 Edit.jpeg
 
9/10, it has always looked great, and always will.
M4 Edit.jpeg
 
Yeah, there's a reason the car has wide fenders. Those aren't just for show.

BMW M4 Coupe - 8/10
------------------------------

Ford Capri RS2600
Saxony_Classic_Rallye_2010_-_Ford_Capri_RS_2600_1970_(aka).jpg
 
Wide wheels need wide fenders. What's wrong with that?
A better design for the rear ones that was more flush with the rear bumper. Just my opinion.
 
5/10.
1969 ZL1 Corvette, engine is an aluminum 427. Very rare.
130109094747-gallery-most-valuable-corvette-1969-zl1-large-gallery-horizontal.jpg
 
Yeah, there's a reason the car has wide fenders. Those aren't just for show.
I understand that the tires' and wheels' width had to be increased for the handling of the car, and thats why they had to alter the fenders, but I personally think they could've done a better design that would've been more aerodynamic anyway. But whatever, its just a rating.
 
9.5/10

1974 Porsche 934 Turbo IMSA El Salvador
1094132-1536.jpg
 
I understand that the tires' and wheels' width had to be increased for the handling of the car, and thats why they had to alter the fenders, but I personally think they could've done a better design that would've been more aerodynamic anyway. But whatever, its just a rating.
Alright, I think I understand. BTW though, you shouldn't double post.
 
7.5/10 .. Interesting looking, Kind of looks like a cyclops with that single Light in the Middle.


Ford-Fiesta-Mk7.jpg
 
7/10 It would be nice to drive a Holden on the moon in GT6.

13791_original.jpg
 
I would rather have a license with it than that awfully slow mooncar 7.5/10

slk-32%20amg.jpg
 
10/10 I think this TVR Speed 12 was on Top Gear ? I think I might start a TVR thread.

toyota-gt1-2-1999_original.jpg
 
10/10 Brilliant car.
Excerpt from Toyota GT-One Wiki
All GT based cars were required to have storage space, capable of holding a standard sized suitcase, in order for the car to be considered not only production based, but usable by the public. Mercedes exploited this by putting a small cubby hole into an unused area underneath the rear bodywork, although it was not as easy to access as a normal trunk. Toyota, in their interpretation of the rules, were able to convince Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO) officials that the car's fuel tank, normally empty when the car is scrutineered before the race, was allowable as a trunk space since it could, theoretically, hold a suitcase.
Ingenious :lol:.

10404186_296161910593328_4880494202219107460_n.jpg

Holden VK Commodore
 
Back