Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,083,696 views
5/10. I don't really like the 350GTV.

aster.jpg


2015 Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4
 
4/10. Barely visible but as it's a Strosek, I probably don't like the spoiler, wheels or headlights.

14935d1291069920-porsche-908-3-porsche-908-3-carrera.jpg
 
5/10. As 60s British roadsters go, the Midget is low on my list. Still, I can appreciate them for what they are.
933DProd01.jpg

Note: A little irked that a Goggle image search for "Porsche 933" rendered countless 911s and more RWBs than I would have liked (which, to be fair, would only have to be any at all) and I ended up having to search "Porsche 924 933." :lol:
 
9/10 Much better than people think it is.

Subaru Impreza WRX Type RA
Subaru Impreza WRX Type RA.jpg
 
... It's loaded now, but i guess I'll just rate both

MG ZR 7/10
Subaru Impreza 8/10

ac-shelby-cobra-replica-05.jpg


now let's keep this moving :)
 
... It's loaded now, but i guess I'll just rate both

MG ZR 7/10
Subaru Impreza 8/10

ac-shelby-cobra-replica-05.jpg


now let's keep this moving :)
Assuming it's not a kit car, 9/10 a pure classic.
Jeep Cherokee ZJ
image.jpg
 
What is it?
DP Motorsports DP44 or DP Cargo, a shooting brake Porsche 944.

5/10 for the Discovery. I can appreciate what LRs are capable of, but the toaster styling just isn't for me. (It got 4 points for said capability.)

Super90Update-048.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back