Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,372 views
4/10 I don't like big convertibles from the states.

g40r_banner01.jpg
 
It doesn't really matter. Just assume they are voting the car above them unless both post are made within a minute of eachother or they quote a different post.
 
5/10 don't like the paint.

MantisGT.jpg


I was trying to find one like this don't know if they did it in this paint.

244.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ford's modded Crown Vic(toria) was/is badged as the (Police) Interceptor.
But he was asking if it was a Police Interceptor or a civilian Crown Vic. I believe it is a cop car going by the police spotlight.
 
But he was asking if it was a Police Interceptor or a civilian Crown Vic. I believe it is a cop car going by the police spotlight.

Yep, and the huge CB antenna.

My bad on not seeing Latvija27's noting the model; mmmhmmm much more "undercover" than Donnie Brasco (when the windows have the limo-tint).

City, State & Federal issue for certain although the City PI's & other ranking 'officials' will have additional light's on the rear deck (in the corners or across the window.

'love seeing investigators motor pass me while I'm moseying along ~15 over city st limits.
:cheers:
 
5/10 don't like the paint.

MantisGT.jpg


I was trying to find one like this don't know if they did it in this paint.

244.jpg
What game is the below pic? It looks old. Real real old. Older than GTR old.
 
But he was asking if it was a Police Interceptor or a civilian Crown Vic. I believe it is a cop car going by the police spotlight.
It's a retired police cruiser. Note the license plate and lack of emergency lights.
 
Last edited:
Back