Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,394 views
Offtopic:

5/10
593299338_0762d746e3_o.jpg


*cries in the corner*
 
Ferrari 512S Berlinetta Speciale (Thanks to Google image search)

5/10
x6m628.jpg
 
3.5/10, sorry if I pissed you off with that but it looks ugly IMO

-------------
Alright some japanese import...("garbage" for those who hates non American cars).


Modifed Nissan silvia S15 (This is one of my neighbours car right now...)

bQe7t9eh.jpg
 
Last edited:
3.5/10, sorry if I pissed you off with that but it looks ugly IMO

-------------
Alright some japanese import...("garbage" for those who hates non American cars).


Modifed Nissan silvia S15 (This is one of my neighbours car right now...)

bQe7t9eh.jpg
Why would I be pissed off from that? Not like it's my car :lol:
 
5.5/10

6/10, those side "vents" on the bumper ruin it, the wheels are kinda nice though.
Ugh i just realized that...
that fake side vents didn't exists?
 
Seeing as a new car wasn't posted (remember, rate the car, not woman!)
Abarth-595-Turismo-Profilo-frontale_horizontal_gallery.jpg
 
Edit: @ToyGTone the quotation marks are implying that they are fake.
Seeing as a new car wasn't posted (remember, rate the car, not woman!)
Abarth-595-Turismo-Profilo-frontale_horizontal_gallery.jpg
Darn it, I have to rate the car? 3/10 don't like Fiat.
Mini Cooper (R52)
image.jpg

8/10 not bad
 
6/10, a bit too long for my liking
01_322876290_north_628x.jpg
 
Back