Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,190 views
6/10
1982-jochen-mass-march.jpg

Jochen Mass - March 821 (1982)
 
4/10. Not gonna lie, I prefer the bikes to the cars--even the 504.

56-Aston-Martin-DB2-4_Ghia-DV-11-PBC-06.jpg
 
7/10 - I keep forgetting that TVRs ever existed, and I keep forgetting how amazing of a sound they all have.

Bentley Brooklands '08
bentley-brooklands-4.jpg

Bentley%20Brooklands%201920x1200_b237.jpg
 
9.5/10, Almost perfect, but something prevents me from thinking that it is infact perfect.





Japanese_Type_3_Chi-Nu_tank_2.jpg
 
I see what you did here. In soviet russia tank drives you... 10/10

Lotus_Elan.jpg
 
10/10

Ar0WeZOBrrXLTSf-YJAqRazbn201OmroGPfwSc42MSeV4gG-SBae-vlowg-0qfTKg72xmjkBL5u3ybFNh6SGO0vI7ZQVoG7QF1m0NVMK9gWUEDJBFsh9_LmIxutIdX5xyz8=w511-h288-nc


In a new comedy sketch by Funny or Die,Jay Leno combined his love of denim and old cars to make the first Leno 501 all-denim car. The “world’s finest connoisseur of denim” left no stone unturned when packing his classic denim car full of personal touches. The Leno 501 runs on detergent, features denim actually worn by Jay, overall seat belts, and so much more.
 
Last edited:
1/10: Is bound to fall apart in the driveway.

2114_728.jpg

(2014 Toyota Corolla Super TC2000)
 
6/10 Cool, but they hardly touched the geometry model in 14 years.

5268385176_a0f4e01bc0.jpg
 
Back