Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
10/10 Love Bradleys
manxoldred01.jpg

Meyers Manx #1

8/10 ( unbeliviable that I'm rating this car, since I was searching one for the last few month ... But I changed my mind about it and I think I'll go for an old bmw instead ).

I even made a 3D model of this car ( https://i.redd.it/4n2ah48d4bj11.jpg )

Anyway, here is the car to rate :
cSKuvoH.jpg

A citroen xantia activa v6, the first mass produced car to have an active anti-roll suspension.

Last edited:
*shrug*... I don't particularly care for arch extensions when they actually serve to cover the tires as they're intended to do, but that example manages to disrupt the Mini's natural form while simultaneously not even function in its purpose--why bother? 2/10.

Opener-BlackFly-V2_KOSH_Oshkosh-WI_20180723_DSC_7273.jpg

0/10. Let me rethink. I changed my mind and will give this thing an 8/10.

A flying car? Where is the car part?

iu

Last edited:
A flying car? Where is the car part?
I mean...

Rate the vehicle above you
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle

A vehicle (from Latin: vehiculum) is a machine that transports people or cargo. Vehicles include wagons, bicycles, motor vehicles (motorcycles, cars, trucks, buses), railed vehicles (trains, trams), watercraft (ships, boats), amphibious vehicles (screw-propelled vehicle, hovercraft), aircraft (airplanes, helicopters) and spacecraft.

Thank you. I get it now.
:lol:

To be clear, I wasn't so much yelling as I was copying the thread title.

:P

You still have to rate my vehicle.
I mean...someone has to in order to continue the game and have their submission rated, but I suppose that someone can be me.

:P

4/10--for obnoxious and convoluted reasoning that I don't feel like getting into just now.

63.jpg

3/10

Since @TexRex opened my eyes yesterday, I'm going to do what he did. Post a photo of a vehicle and not only cars (which makes it confusing for a non-English speaking guy). And then there is this thread where you have to describe a car. I think I mixed them up.

Thank you @TexRex for bursting the bubble of this poor Belgian guy. :lol:

iu

2/10--you know a trend has turned cliché when the manufacturers jump in. Cafe racers need to die.

1965_Pininfarina_Abarth_1000_Coupe_Speciale_03.jpg

Back