Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
9/10
Dislike the rims

Arash AF10 another one of those LS powered kit cars that claim '''1000 hp''' i personally like its design more than other kit cars.
Arash_AF10_Monaco_IMG_1210.jpg

arash-af10-8.jpg

Last edited:
6/10 Average daily car

iu

1955 Fiat Barchetta - the car that is sung about in the song by Rush titled 'Red Barchetta'. :mischievous:
♫I strip away the old debris, that hides a shining car; a brilliant, Red Bar-chet-ta from a better, vanished time...♫

Except the song's original lyricist, band drummer Neil Peart, has stated that his inspiration for the song was a short story featuring an MGB, into which he substituted for the British roadster a Ferrari 166MM as it was his favorite car.

6/10 for the Fiat.

Here's a barnfind Ferrari 166MM whose discovery prompted Peart to produce a film named for the song.

1940_Ferrari_166MMBarchetta2.jpg

Last edited:
10/10 A true gem in the rough.

iu

2006 Ford Mustang GT 'Black Sunshine'
Grippin' the wheel...their knuckles went went white with desire; the wheels of their Mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a forty-five...
True death; four hundred horsepower of maximum performance, piercing the night...this is Black Sunshine...

Well, I'll post and rate. 8/10 because IT'S A TYPE-R. Definitely underrated and undervalued.

iu

Ford Festiva STRETCH LIMO :mischievous::lol: (was looking for a beat up junky Ford coupe but this came up and I had to share! lmfao)

0/10 per the OP, as it's a fictional vehicle. I could be motivated to disregard that and rate it higher if it appealed to me in the slightest, but it doesn't.

1-1572972215094@2x.jpg

Car: 7/10 Opinion Validity: NILCLASSERROR return 0
(since that makes two posts in a row that are based on fictional vehicles and previous poster only counted one it counts as disqualified)

iu

90's Vauxhall Vectra (yes that is the Vauxhall logo not Opel)

(since that makes two posts in a row that are based on fictional vehicles and previous poster only counted one it counts as disqualified)
- Fictional vehicles will not be allowed, unless an actual example of it exists.
It says it right there. The post above yours featured a physical representation, at least to some degree, of what is apparently (though this is news to me) a fictional vehicle.

As I said, if it was something that appealed to me, I may be willing to overlook the game guidelines, but it isn't. I don't need you to like my opinions and you don't need to get pissy when the opinion expressed doesn't actually constitute a personal attack.

3/10 for the Vauxhall. It's just a car.

fl0117-268900_1@2x.jpg

(Sage Ages gets a 10 for being reasonable)

9/10 because it is a vehicle and a home but it looks very top-heavy and I live in an area where high winds are prevalent; I don't fancy dealing with the wind toppling over and wrecking my mobile house...

iu

1970 Plymouth Superbird (meep meep!)

It's a bit too small for my liking, and it looks a bit rough from age. What I also dislike is that hood scoop being at the side, although I must admit, that must look very cool from the driver's perspective. 6/10.

iu

Mitsubishi Motors Eclipse 1995 (Brian O' Connor Version)

Latest Posts

Back