Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,975 views
5/10. Don't know what it is but it's very boring looking. And I usually like cube 4 doors from the 60/70s
20131019_131531_Richtone(HDR).jpg

I bet @xXKingJoshXx would be proud ;)
 
7/10; I would give it another point, but it has way too much green.
--------------

Saleen XP8 Explorer
final5.jpg
 
5/10. Don't know what it is but it's very boring looking. And I usually like cube 4 doors from the 60/70s
View attachment 117357
I bet @xXKingJoshXx would be proud ;)


I don't know why, but I didn't get an alert for this. :confused:

Anyways, 1,000,000,000/10 for the Continental.


4/10 for the Saleen Explorer.


--

BMW Zate

BMW_Z8.jpg
 
8/10 for the Alfa DTM

Lexus RC-F GT500
14-01-02-lexus-zent-cerumo-rc-gt500-2.jpg
 
1298476/10. It's a GT500, it's a Lexus, it's a race car and it's black, what's not to like

Porsche 935 "Moby Dick"

Porsche_935_78_Moby_Dick_Martini_Racing_No._43_%28Porsche_Rennsport_Reunion_IV%29.jpg
 
45,000/10

---

Ferrari-430-Scuderia-F1-Replica-Based-on-Ford-Cougar.jpg
 
0/10 The proportions are off and it looks like a replica.

If it is real 7/10 as I thinks it's worse than the 360CS.

image.jpg
 
It is a replica. Based off of a 2000 Ford Cougar, I believe. It's very well done IMO but that doesn't help it's score much :lol:.
 
9/10 I love the 1-series.

2014 McLaren 650S Coupe
2014_McLaren_650SCoup-0-1536.jpg
 
8/10 for the Mclaren
7/10 for the modified Ford Model T.

------------
mclaren-p1-xl.jpg
 
5/10


--

07-cadillac-escalade-ext-si.jpg
 
4/10 - relatively cool, but it doesn't quite appeal to me. Maybe it's because here in Europe we don't really need cars like this.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage N430 '15
Aston_Martin-V8_Vantage_N430_2015_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Aston_Martin-V8_Vantage_N430_2015_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Aston_Martin-V8_Vantage_N430_2015_800x600_wallpaper_07.jpg
 
5/10 - Meh.

1970 Toyota Corona 1700SL (RT94)
6316312110_094c58512e_z.jpg
 
4/10 - relatively cool,

WAT

--

8/10 for the Toyota

--

(I've seen and gotten pictures of this very car)

22514794-770-0@2X.jpg
 
-10/10. Self-explanatory.

1994 BMW M5 (E34)
1994_BMW_M5_(_E34_)_002_0215.jpg
 
Back