Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,755 views
6/10

0147th-park.jpg
 
100/10 - Ice cream. Really good ice cream. 👍

2014 KTM X-Bow RR
ktm_x-bow_rr_527404d0ad434.jpg
 
Well, don't I feel silly. :banghead:

:lol: don't be, I was just saying. There was a DBR9 in Gulf livery as well, so if you just took a short glance at the picture it's very probable to mistake the car for a DBR9.


8.1/10 - sensational track machine with the sensational looks, but personally I still prefer an Atom V8 or an R500 over that one.


Elfin T5 Clubman
Elfin-T5-Clubman_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
3/10...I don't understand this recent baby boom of Caterham rivals

20131019_122416_Richtone(HDR).jpg
 
8/10, because it's a '69 Mustang.
------------------------------

turp_0512_01_z%2Bacura_integra_gsr%2Bfront_view.jpg
 
100000000000/10

It's a Acura. Gotta love 'em! ;D

-----

NSX Concept

acura-nsx-concept-01.jpg
 
7/10. Someone else post a pic.
 
4 million out of 10. Disregard this post.
 
7/10- That's the prettiest hatchback I've seen.

2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed
Bentley15-GTspeed-08.jpg
 
6/10 Didn't know it existed and looks weird

Renault Clio Williams

clio-williams-delantera.jpg
 
7.5/10, I adore the Ford Sierra and I've just recently learned from another user that it had RWD. Which makes it love it even more.
----------

used-1996-dodge-viper-rt10-6383-7284260-2-640.jpg
 
Last edited:
2.5/10

--

Chevrolet-Tahoe-HD-Desktop-.jpg
 
10/10

--

Bugatti-EB110-Blue.jpg
 
8/10- Brilliant. Just a shame it caused them to go bust before VW bought them.

2014 Mercedes A-Class BTCC
WixRacing-MErcedes-001.jpg
 
9.4/10 Beautiful, great color, love the wheels(white walls!), and it reminds me of some other fantastic British cars of the era, such as the Sunbeam Alpine, MG Midget, and the Lotus Elite, except that is older.
I know I posted the road-going version above, but here's the racing version.
:lol:
Lister-Storm-GT_1.jpg
 
Back