Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments

Sage Ages

(Banned)
Antarctica
Antarctica
Inspired by the "Rate the song above you" thread. Simply rate the vehicle posted above you on a scale of 1-10 and then post a new vehicle.

- Any type of land vehicle is allowed.
- To avoid confusion, please refresh the page before you make a post.

Last edited:
6.5/10

I feel like it's trying too hard to be something it isn't. It's alright but you wouldn't catch me driving it.

309361-Berserker.jpg

1970mach1_3.jpg

^^Same car, different color.

8.5/10

Very cool looking supercar that deserves more recognition than it gets, being overshadowed by the Veyron and all. Wouldn't kick it out of my garage, but at that pricepoint it wouldn't be the first car I'd buy either.

1st_Volvo_V70.jpg

8.5/10 I love Mustangs. The Fox-body Mustangs are pretty cool on their own, although there were some hideous editions Ford made. :yuck: But I guess every car company does that too.

RWB-Porsche-By-Philipp-Rupprecht-01.jpg

I'm sorry. /obsessedwithrwbporsches

RedTransAm
9/10 only because I don't like the wheels. 15's or 16's would be better.

Maserati Ghibli

Are you seeing a red Goat on a beach, or a black Goat in a palm area driveway with 17"/18" rims?

Edit

nvm

Anyway, Maserati Ghibli 8/10. If it was the Bora, 10/10

Last edited:
wat

These are GT350's:

That Fox Body isn't a GT350...

The only Fox Body GT350's looked like this:

and we only sticker packages, no performance modifications.

I looked at the name of the car on the image URL and it said GT350. Anyway, it still gets that rating (or lower now since it's not a GT350).

Intrigue - 5/10. It's really boring but I like the styling and the engine a bit.

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG
2014-Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-leaked-front-right-view.jpg

Sweet. The "baby CLS AMG". I kinda like the CLA and I see pretty lot of them on the streets already (not AMG's, however). 7/10.

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
Hummer_H1_Alpha_Wagon.jpg

5/10.
Meh. Just another car for those who want to show how much cash they have in their wallets. And don't realise the Boxter is just a better car all round.

Facel Vega HK500

Back