Rate Your Hardest Mission

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hleb
  • 6 comments
  • 528 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
30
exclude 1-10(or include it if you want)
 
I'm not sure what mission number it is, I think it's 15, anyway It's the Rally car mission in paris in which you've catch a ford focus which is 12 seconds up in a mere 3 laps :)

The 206 you use is a great car for pushing hard in and you can break very late into corners with it, which was my main method for overtaking the AI. What I really like about this mission is though that I actually had to push as hard as could to beat that focus.

By the way, a word of warning when approaching the toyota corolla rally car in the first section, everytime i overtook him there he wouldn't bother braking for the following corner, seemingly just to ram into me and give the 5 second penalty :crazy:

Anyway, all in all, a great mission.
 
woo..mission 34 no doubt...been working on it for almost two weeks now. getting close
 
NTSC version of mission #34.

If I had PAL I would have already beaten it within 5 tries.
 
Mission 13(Toyota 2000GT), 15 (the Superbird one) and 23 (Nissan Skyline) :banghead:
 
I found the skyline to be suprisingly easy. It just took me some patience. The others you mention are quite a ***** though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back