I raced one of circuit without hitting cars and earned fasted lap. However I lost 6 point on SR. I jump from 6th to 3rd during race. Why the hell I lose 6 point on SR. Its getting very tiresome all those BS.
I raced one of circuit without hitting cars and earned fasted lap. However I lost 6 point on SR. I jump from 6th to 3rd during race. Why the hell I lose 6 point on SR. Its getting very tiresome all those BS.
Well whatever...will adapt to it. But still puzzle and confuse I had no contact,running off track,just basic a clean race. Im not going argue about it. Its just one race. Ill live lol!
I've had a couple of races where I lost SR without hitting anyone/anything and kept it on the road, on reviewing the replay of them though, I put it down to guys around me having to take action to avoid hitting me.