RE: bugs in FM6

Don't know if these forums are visited by T10 staff but I'll post anyway just to have your thoughts:

* Evo 10 turbo upgrade results in zero increase in HP
* SRT Hellcat has an unusually tranny whine in replays which still stays at the same volume even though the car is well into the distance - sounds like the tranny's right next to the camera
* Cockpit camera unusually zoomed in and a bit high for many cars
* Texture pop ups on several tracks usually noticeable during replays
* Window tinting bug - if you see your car's windows from the opposite angle (i.e. the inside of the windscreens), they appear completely transparent, no tint at all.

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong forum.

They may not frequent it in the sense the rest of us do, but they certainly know we're here. ;)
I know they've done so from time to time, considering the sponsorship we got for the Photomode Competitions back on FM4. However, I used it in the sense that it'll be a rare occurrence, rather then outright saying not at all :P

I know they've done so from time to time, considering the sponsorship we got for the Photomode Competitions back on FM4. However, I used it in the sense that it'll be a rare occurrence, rather then outright saying not at all :P

Oh, I know what you meant. What I forgot is that you were totally around when ForzaPlanet was a separate site. :lol:

Ive got this today:

So i cant save setups anymore beause i have too much of them.

To be honest i own nearly a third of the 500 cars and not a single car has a setup for every class in the game.

Ive got this today:

To be honest i own nearly a third of the 500 cars and not a single car has a setup for every class in the game.

How wierd! Never heard of a racing game that tells you "Okay, you have officially too many tunes.. sorry"... !

I never had this **** in Forza 4 and i had over 90% of the cars in my garage with alot tunes for each. Thats what makes Forza a great game. Its a core feature to tune cars for the classes the game has.

Now on "Next Gen" i have 168/500 cars in the garage with around 2 tunes per car and i have to delete some.

I have no words for this... :banghead:

I never had this **** in Forza 4 and i had over 90% of the cars in my garage with alot tunes for each. Thats what makes Forza a great game. Its a core feature to tune cars for the classes the game has.

Now on "Next Gen" i have 168/500 cars in the garage with around 2 tunes per car and i have to delete some.

I think T10 have been on their laurels for a while now... clearly FM6 was not thought through and tested properly before release. Did you know the addition of leagues in Free Play has the AI racing in exactly the same class as that event in career, even though you select a specific class from the pre-race options! :banghead::banghead:

When I'm going around turn 4 at Bathurst, sometimes the front end will clip under the ground and bring me to a dead stop. Which is very frustrating when it's lap 1 and then everyone piles into you and you have rewind turned off. :grumpy:

Ive got this today:

Apparently the same applies to photos and replays. Despite having a large hard drive, there are arbitrary limits. For example, the lifetime limit on saved replays is 10. Heck, I used to participate in ten+ races in one evening with a friend!

Anybody find the window tint bug annoying?

You get jet black tints on your windows and from the cockpit view you can see the front L/R windows are dark but from the outside all three sides look completely transparent when viewed from the opposide side.

So i.e. if you're looking at the left driver's side window from the opposite side of the car (in an external view), it's completely transparent. Similarly if you look at the rear windscreen from the front of the car, it is 100% transparent. :boggled:

Apparently the same applies to photos and replays. Despite having a large hard drive, there are arbitrary limits. For example, the lifetime limit on saved replays is 10. Heck, I used to participate in ten+ races in one evening with a friend!
I wonder if only counts saved tunrs that you have to name. For cars that you set up but never make a save file for it, I wonder if it count towards the limit. I wouldn't think so, hoepfully

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the Pontiac Aztek shows up in Free Play mode if you use an E-Class car around the 250PI range and set the drivetrain to 4WD...

The Aztek in this game is the FWD one...

How about a 99 cent notebook

Back