Bugs, Glitches and Ongoing Issues

• Thread starter phonypoly
  • 315 comments
Canada
On this planet or close by
Let's start a list of what 🤬 needs to be fixed!
A little "VeNtInG" here. :ill:
Yesterday I lost 3 hrs of painting because when I clicked on: "Save to current car", the game froze @ "Saving". 🤬
Ok, so it's like Deja-Vu of FM3.
I'll have to remember to save in small increments from now on.
Today, I've been trying to paint/design La Ferrari, but 3 times the "Saving" got stuck! 🤬
Is this really the masterpiece T10 talked and huffed about?
Perhaps they forgot to add something after master-piece ...? :dunce:

I'm not impressed at all so far. 👎
Perhaps I should refrain from painting completely? :banghead:
Painting is what brought me to Forza, but there's no forza left in the game!
Forza, an Italian word meaning Strenght.
As if ... :ouch:

Interesting. Having spent most of my time so far in the editor, numerous saves, I have not had this issue (crosses fingers).

Not saying this isn't an issue but could it be something on your end/xbox systerm? Do you close other apps before playing? Maybe a cache build up?

I only say this because I have had issues like this with other titles and I now make a habit of closing all other apps before playing a game.

Hopefully this helps, I know how frustrated I would be having spent hours on a livery or decal and have it not save :mad:.

Have seen a couple of times when in the lobby's, only one player gets to the track, the rest goes back in the lobby, and then everyone starts to leave.

Also had another, but this could be xbox general bug?
Got a message from a guy in the lobby's, went and read it and answer. But when i returned to the game there were this constant "dong" sound, like if you got spammed with notifications or something like that. Had to restart game to get rid of that.

Skipping the build-up sequence for High-Speed showcase events causes the accelerator to remain inert until the countdown reaches zero. Ended up losing a second or two on the GT Sprint because of it, although it didn't seem to pose as much of a handicap when it came to the Corvette challenge.

Interesting. Having spent most of my time so far in the editor, numerous saves, I have not had this issue (crosses fingers).

Not saying this isn't an issue but could it be something on your end/xbox systerm? Do you close other apps before playing? Maybe a cache build up?

I only say this because I have had issues like this with other titles and I now make a habit of closing all other apps before playing a game.

Hopefully this helps, I know how frustrated I would be having spent hours on a livery or decal and have it not save :mad:.

Yes, cross your fingers. :nervous:
I don't have any other APPS on.
I ended up changing vinyls/design and another issue came up. The complete livery would not show up on My Designs, only one side would show. After making 4 separate file saves, the whole design showed on the 4th save.
There seems to be an issue with using some imported vinyls, since after trying to use my previous vinyl group on a Lamborghini Veneno, resulted in the same "Saving" freezing on. :mad:
I'm gonna try and make separate vinyl groups out of that whole group and ..... I'm crossing my ... toes. :lol:

After a couple more attempts at applying those imported vinyls to the Veneno, no luck :banghead:
The "Saving" freezes, and after switching to FM5 and then back to FM6, not only it showed a different car instead of the Veneno I was last in, but now, the Veneno in my garage shows as a black screen. :dunce:
👎👎👎👎👎
To be continued ....🤬

I just tried to apply a different set of vinyls but .. same 🤬 problem. (Saving stuck, waited 20 minutes and no change).
T10, you really 🤬 rock. 👎

I can't be the only one having this problem ... :ill: anyone else?

Last edited:
After a couple more attempts at applying those imported vinyls to the Veneno, no luck :banghead:
The "Saving" freezes, and after switching to FM5 and then back to FM6, not only it showed a different car instead of the Veneno I was last in, but now, the Veneno in my garage shows as a black screen. :dunce:
👎👎👎👎👎
To be continued ....🤬
Go to the Forzamotorsport.net forums and post your issue there. Theres a few T10 staff replying to bugs/glitches threads so you might be able to get a fix from there.

The ongoing policy at Forzamotorsport is to ignore as much as possible and the problem will eventually go away. :D
I'm talking from past post experience in mentioning bugs in previous games. :dunce:
They have 4 pages of bugs/glitches to deal with already. One page x day? :lol:
I'll wait it out a while and in the meantime, I'm sure there are plenty of other bugs to encounter. :drool:
I'll get an aerosol can of ....RAID (bug repellent/killer). :irked:

Let's start a list of what 🤬 needs to be fixed!
A little "VeNtInG" here. :ill:
Yesterday I lost 3 hrs of painting because when I clicked on: "Save to current car", the game froze @ "Saving". 🤬
Ok, so it's like Deja-Vu of FM3.
I'll have to remember to save in small increments from now on.
Today, I've been trying to paint/design La Ferrari, but 3 times the "Saving" got stuck! 🤬
Is this really the masterpiece T10 talked and huffed about?
Perhaps they forgot to add something after master-piece ...? :dunce:

I'm not impressed at all so far. 👎
Perhaps I should refrain from painting completely? :banghead:
Painting is what brought me to Forza, but there's no forza left in the game!
Forza, an Italian word meaning Strenght.
As if ... :ouch:

I have spent over 30+ hours in F6 and 10+ of those hours was in the paint system. Even unlocked a medal for "10 hours in paint", and another medal for the "community using 500 of my designs".

I save every few minutes and have never had the issue you are talking about at all. I do find the saving a bit strange especially if you are making multiple designs. But never had the problems you discussed.

I have encountered a few cars with the common problems of not mirroring properly, or even certain areas that cant be painted at all. I believe there is a reward Mazda car that has a section on the trunk that simply cant be painted just under the wing. Or you get the issue where certain front parts or rear parts of a car cant be painted properly because they overhang the car. So to paint the front, you have to paint from the top. Those issues can be a pain at times.

There is also a curb on Lime Rock that will instantly wreck your car if hit just right. Those are the few major bugs I have come across so far after about 30 hours of gameplay this weekend.

I found a bug whereby you can't load all the tunes by other people on the Load Setup page and the stats are also blank. It says "Please Try again later".

Hopefully this is a side effect of the early release and things'll clear up once the game goes fully live.

I found a bug whereby you can't load all the tunes by other people on the Load Setup page and the stats are also blank. It says "Please Try again later".

Hopefully this is a side effect of the early release and things'll clear up once the game goes fully live.
This has been happening to me since FM5. Don't hold your breath :lol:

Last edited:
@ CAMAROBOY69: Luck is on your side (so far).
Last night, again I had the "Saving" stuck after applying imported vinyls to a Mazda RX7, the same vinyls that I was able to use on other cars, so, there's definitely issues with some cars. Not to mention that imported logos look way out of focus, like rough pixels. Sure, bugs/glitches are expected in any game, let's just hope they fix them up quickly/soon.
Maybe some cars are allergic to certain vinyls :lol:
I'm gonna give them Clearatin. :P
I also did mention on another thread/post, that when I try to Sync tunings, it takes me out of the game and on to the main xbox one page.

@ CAMAROBOY69: Luck is on your side (so far).
Last night, again I had the "Saving" stuck after applying imported vinyls to a Mazda RX7, the same vinyls that I was able to use on other cars, so, there's definitely issues with some cars. Not to mention that imported logos look way out of focus, like rough pixels. Sure, bugs/glitches are expected in any game, let's just hope they fix them up quickly/soon.
Maybe some cars are allergic to certain vinyls :lol:
I'm gonna give them Clearatin. :P
I also did mention on another thread/post, that when I try to Sync tunings, it takes me out of the game and on to the main xbox one page.
Maybe they Fixed/changed the texture on some cars?

I remember the Genesis had a weird glitch were if you tried to paint a certain part of the trunk the decal would skip part of the trunk.

Has anyone else noticed the invisible wall at LRP on turn 2, completely ruins the track.

Is it right on the inside, nearly on the apex? Because I was drifting a V12 Vantage there today, and hit something there. Had no idea what it was.

Is it right on the inside, nearly on the apex? Because I was drifting a V12 Vantage there today, and hit something there. Had no idea what it was.

Yep, apparently there are a few other places on the track it does it too. Really, really unimpressed with this

Has anyone else noticed the invisible wall at LRP on turn 2, completely ruins the track.

Yes I have mentioned that several times, even in my review. It is on turn 3 just barely before the apex. If you go a little too far to the left it will obliterate you. So when I run that track I just make sure I avoid hitting too much of that curb with my left tires. Almost like an invisible hole, or slight invisible wall there. Just stay off the curb and you will be fine.
Yep, apparently there are a few other places on the track it does it too. Really, really unimpressed with this
I have at least 40+ hours into his game. LRP is so far the only curb I have seen do that. I generally try to stay off the curbs.

Last edited:
What track is LRP? Lime Rock p???
Lime Rock Park. I also had a typo, it is turn 3 on the left just before the apex. Not turn 2.

2000px-Lime_Rock_Park.svg.png

I spun out there (Lime Rock turn 3), but chock it up to getting my left wheel over the back of the high curbing.

Yas Marina at the turn before going under the hotel walkway there a issue I think with the barricade being to close to the turn, I seen quit a few AI get collected there.

I spun out there (Lime Rock turn 3), but chock it up to getting my left wheel over the back of the high curbing.

Yas Marina at the turn before going under the hotel walkway there a issue I think with the barricade being to close to the turn, I seen quit a few AI get collected there.
I think it's an issue with the AI, not the turn :lol: I've seen cars go deep into that barrier, not just barely skimming it.

I think it's an issue with the AI, not the turn :lol: I've seen cars go deep into that barrier, not just barely skimming it.
Correct. Nothing wrong with that corner, it is the AI for sure. They were clearly coded before the barriers were set in place to prevent corner cutters. It is hilarious to see. I always swing wide there if I am behind an AI because I know they will hit it.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5EAA34E48E4C26D7!307&authkey=!AMMPdCEtoVoLrU8&ithint=video,mp4

I didn't know this guy's tune used drag tires until a couple longer custom races wherein much faster tire wear became glaringly apparent, but around lap 16 or 17 I started getting notifications about high tire degradation so on lap 18 I pitted for tires. After the stop the car caught on some invisible obstacle and squealed it's tires along pit lane at 0.1 MPH while lapped traffic started dropping me from first to last and tire wear went from 0 to 100% without even making it off pit road yet.

'99 Viper GTS ACR, the driver side mirror is actually reflecting what the passenger side should. Not a huge deal but it is definitely annoying.

I've never noticed before, but wow Lime Rock's corner names are amazing, so inventive. :lol:
I always found it funny that there is a corner called The Righthander on a track that is primarily right turns and only has one left turn.

Also, not on the track map above, the official name of the straight is the Sam Posey Straight. His name is on the bridge at the end of the straight in real life, not sure if the game included that or not.

Latest Posts

Back