Re-discovering AC again

• Thread starter MarcoM
  • 5 comments
Netherlands
The Netherlands
MarcoM1972
I got AC for the 3rd time. First time was the pc version. 2 years ago I got the ps4 version, but sold that because I got more joy out of Project Cars 2. Although I thoroughly enjoyed PC2, the combination of FFB and physics of AC kept pulling.

At a certain time my daughter (10 y) was interviewed in the newspaper. She said that in 10 years she wants an Alfa Romeo :bowdown:

Link:
https://www.volkskrant.nl/columns-o...later-wil-ik-een-alfa-romeo-hebben-~b604e835/

That draw the attention of the Alfa Romeo Sales organisation. She was offered to drive a Stelvio for 1 week and she tried a 4C.

So I got AC on the ps4 back again.

Needless to say that it feels so good to be back again.... I do miss the livetrack3 and weather in PC2... so every now and then fire it up.

The 458 in AC is such a living creature. So lovely.

I got AC for the 3rd time. First time was the pc version. 2 years ago I got the ps4 version, but sold that because I got more joy out of Project Cars 2. Although I thoroughly enjoyed PC2, the combination of FFB and physics of AC kept pulling.

At a certain time my daughter (10 y) was interviewed in the newspaper. She said that in 10 years she wants an Alfa Romeo :bowdown:

Link:
https://www.volkskrant.nl/columns-o...later-wil-ik-een-alfa-romeo-hebben-~b604e835/

That draw the attention of the Alfa Romeo Sales organisation. She was offered to drive a Stelvio for 1 week and she tried a 4C.

So I got AC on the ps4 back again.

Needless to say that it feels so good to be back again.... I do miss the livetrack3 and weather in PC2... so every now and then fire it up.

The 458 in AC is such a living creature. So lovely.
I love driving the 458 on the nurb GP and just drifting it around. Really enjoyable. Every time I take a break from AC then play it again I always just think damn I forgot how good it is to drive. Great story about your daughter, you're bringing her up right

I play both Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2 regurarly and Assetto Corsa Competizione when something new comes out. They are all good sims with good variety of tracks and cars and features which I enjoy. There are even night and rain mods for Assetto Corsa, of course it isn't on PC2's level.

I have Sony PS 2, PS3 and PS4 pro, and every single GRAN TURISMO game for those device. After years of playing just GT I have decided to threat my self with some new driving games. I have bought DRIVE CLUB and ASSETTO CORSA. I must say neither of those are EVEN CLOSE to GT in any level! Steering in AC with dualshock 4 is just TERRIBLE!!!!

Back